CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

I loved how arrogant Cole was with James when he returned home

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

I loved how arrogant Cole was with James when he returned home Empty I loved how arrogant Cole was with James when he returned home

Post by Jason B. Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:09 pm

30 seconds after Cole walks in, he's arrogantly showing James the door. Keep it up Cole. You're making this easier and easier for StarrJam fans to get their way.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

I loved how arrogant Cole was with James when he returned home Empty Re: I loved how arrogant Cole was with James when he returned home

Post by gmruss4 Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Is he not something. But I loved when he told James you won't be coming back and James told him, Maybe. I don't think he can push James around any kind of way and it is good for him to know he has competition.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

I loved how arrogant Cole was with James when he returned home Empty Re: I loved how arrogant Cole was with James when he returned home

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:04 pm

James is also VERY protective of Starr and if he realizes how unhappy Cole is making Starr and how he is treating her, it's not going to go over well. Cole is showing over and over again how foolish what a menace he is and what a danger to society. I just hope the judge follows through when he blows his parole conditions! It's only a matter of time. He's already averaging an attempted murder a year.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:40 am