CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Nystyle709
TexasLady
Chris
7 posters

How many friends from high school do you still talk to?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

How many friends from high school do you still talk to? Empty How many friends from high school do you still talk to?

Post by Chris Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:01 am

Have you kept in touch with anyone you went to HS with? Me, two people.
    TexasLady
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

How many friends from high school do you still talk to? Empty Re: How many friends from high school do you still talk to?

Post by TexasLady Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:52 am

Even though I graduated I still keep in contact with many of my old high school friends. I get emails daily from some of them and still even talk to some on the phone now and then and also Facebook helps me to keep up with them.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

How many friends from high school do you still talk to? Empty Re: How many friends from high school do you still talk to?

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:47 pm

Well, the cats that I went to school with, a few lived in my area and around me and hung out with my cousins so I saw quite a few since high school. As far as just randomly keeping in touch with anyone.....only one person. Most of my friends while I was in high school were older than me or just didn't go to my school. A lot of the people I went to school with.....I didn't like them then and I prob. still wouldn't like 'em now.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:34 am

My best friend and i went to the same HS (actually we met before that). Additionally, I have three friends I met in HS who I still interact with. One on a regular basis, but the other two are more infrequent because they've moved, so I see them only a few times a year when they return home for a visit.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:37 am

I've got maybe half a dozen friends I'm still in contact with from high school, though I don't see them very often.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:44 am

Only on Facebook.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:27 pm

Other than those on FB, I only have personal contact with two.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:50 pm