CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Who *don't* you want to see return?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Who *don't* you want to see return? Empty Who *don't* you want to see return?

Post by Chris Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Is there anyone who you hope doesn't return for the PP version of the show? For me, it's the Balsom (including Natalie.) I know they'll probably all be back, but I'd be okay if none of them showed up.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Who *don't* you want to see return? Empty Re: Who *don't* you want to see return?

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:26 pm

Natalie for sure. I don't mind Rex but I hope the annoying Gigi does not return. Johnny McPain is another one, keep him on General Hospital.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Who *don't* you want to see return? Empty Re: Who *don't* you want to see return?

Post by Chris Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:41 pm

We may be safe with Johnny McPain not being there. Can't imagine ME would trade down from network television to an online soap.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:29 pm

Chris wrote:We may be safe with Johnny McPain not being there. Can't imagine ME would trade down from network television to an online soap.

I wonder if there will be commercials that will cut it down to about 20 minutes.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:24 am

I'm hearing rumors that the revivals might only be thirty minutes. I don't know how I feel about that. I like hour soaps.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:23 pm

Chris wrote:I'm hearing rumors that the revivals might only be thirty minutes. I don't know how I feel about that. I like hour soaps.

You heard correctly. I think once it makes its splash they will go back to 60 minutes. When you think about it, in an hour you only get 38 minutes of actual soap the rest is commercials.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:28 pm

LOL roll call:

Cristian
    Natalie
    Brody
    Destiny
    Matthew/Eddie Alderson
    Shawn
    Roxy
    Rex
    Gigi
    Shane
    Starr
    Cole
    Langston
    Markko
    Cutter
    Aubrey
    John
    Kelly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:20 am