CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

What ONE character do you want to return?

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

What ONE character do you want to return? Empty What ONE character do you want to return?

Post by Kral Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:04 am

You only get ONE choice. If you could bring back one character who is MIA, who would it be?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What ONE character do you want to return? Empty Re: What ONE character do you want to return?

Post by Chris Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:44 am

Tina. Definitely Tina. And while I would offer the role to AE first and foremost, if she was just adamantly uninterested (or indefinitely unavailable), then I would call up Karen Witter. If she we couldn't get her, then I'd recast again. The Tina character needs to be there, no matter who plays her, and I've always been shocked at how the show has been so willing to let such a seminal role sit up in the addict.

My runner up choice is Cassie.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

What ONE character do you want to return? Empty Re: What ONE character do you want to return?

Post by Tony Marino Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:17 pm

Tina for sure played by Andrea Evans. Like Chris said Tina should be a part of the show and not MIA for years. If they had to re-cast then re-cast the role but Tina should be there.

Runner up would be Cord, maybe he could whip Clint into shape and knock Matthew down a few pegs.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:04 am

Tina is my choice too. I think the problem with her is that after "Tina & Cord" and "Tina & Cain" they didn't really know what to do with her at that point. Krista Tesreau's Tina just pulled everything so out of whack that they had no clue how to use her. Cord was still around, but by then the show stopped caring about him. So both just got lost. But I definitely think Tina should be there!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:18 am

Tina for me, too, but it wouldnt be long term. Plus, TPTB don't know how to write for her and make it decent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 29, 2024 8:58 pm