CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Tony Marino
TSJToddFan
6 posters

TSJ on RH's return

TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

TSJ on RH's return Empty TSJ on RH's return

Post by TSJToddFan Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Trevor St. John told Soap Opera Digest though he doesn't know what the show has planned for Roger's return, he can't imagine that Roger would return as anyone other than the real Todd. He put it into perspective by explaining if Roger isn't the real Todd then that would mean Todd has been an impostor all along - since way back in the day.

I love you TSJ, but shut up.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

TSJ on RH's return Empty Re: TSJ on RH's return

Post by Tony Marino Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:24 pm

That would not make sense, they have done DNA tests on Todd (TSJ) so how would they explain that he is a fake Todd. This whole thing makes me ill, I wish RH would have gone on the Y&R and moved to Calif.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Let RH go to AMC Razz (Big) or B&B. I really hope this isn't a sign of things to come. Trevor is the only Todd for me. If RH takes over as Todd, I'll go back to despising the character the way I did before Trevor took over and gave Todd a heart and a soul and I'll be waiting for the day RH gets a better offer and jumps ship, same as he always does.

Last edited by TSJFan4Ever on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:32 pm

The show went out of its way to establish that TSJ is Todd; to undo it invalidates too many years of history and story that goes beyond just the Todd character. If they were smart, they would introduce Howarth as Todd's twin, or some look-a-like cousin.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:56 am

I really hope they do go that route but they've shown what total idiots they are, so I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them. I really do hope that they go the twin route with RH. What would be interest was to bring him on as the twin who's childhood was the complete oposite of Todd's - rich, pampered, the treasured child - but a sociopath underneath it all. Play the childhoos against each other and how both boys ended up pretty messed up, though one had the perfect childhood.

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before RH leaves, though he did stick with ATWT for awhile. Still, I'm not counting on him showing any more loyalty to OLTL than he has in the past.
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by gingersnaps Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:13 pm

I get a feeling that the OLTL writers are going to totally screw around with the audience. They'll probably end up finding some lame, complicated story line to show how the RH Todd is the real one, and piss of viewers big time.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:02 am

All I know is that my future with the show depends largely on how they choose to play this hand. No one likes to feel like they've been made a fool of and that's what they'd be doing if they brought back RH as Todd and made out like TSJ was never him. I just invested in 8 years of believing in him. To take that away from me is to play me for a fool and I don't feel I should have to tolerate that kind of blatant disrespect.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:48 am

ABC soaps have a habbit of doing that, though, which is why I no longer watch GH or AMC. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. I didn't stick around AMC to get fooled and I sure won't stick around OLTL.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:47 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:Let RH go to AMC TSJ on RH's return 2650583631 or B&B. I really hope this isn't a sign of things to come. Trevor is the only Todd for me. If RH takes over as Todd, I'll go back to despising the character the way I did before Trevor took over and gave Todd a heart and a soul and I'll be waiting for the day RH gets a better offer and jumps ship, same as he always does.

TSJ on RH's return 35166 I never liked Roger Howarth as Todd.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:31 pm

RH was the reason I refused to watch OLTL. I didn't care or his character on ATWT, either.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:52 am