CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Tony Marino
Chris
6 posters

What kind of ticket have you gotten the most?

Poll

What kind of ticket have you gotten the most?

[ 1 ]
    What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? Bar_left33%What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? Bar_left33%What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? Bar_left0%What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? Bar_left0%What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 3
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? Empty What kind of ticket have you gotten the most?

Post by Chris Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:11 pm

What kind of ticket tends to catch you?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? Empty Re: What kind of ticket have you gotten the most?

Post by Tony Marino Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:39 pm

Parking for me.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? Empty Re: What kind of ticket have you gotten the most?

Post by Shale Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:09 pm

Since getting my license in 1963, I have gotten about 4 tickets. One for coasting thru a stop sign with no cars coming, one for cutting around this person crossing a yellow line, and a parking ticket for having my fender over a sidewalk in front of my house.

Oh, the fourth ticket was when I was on a bicycle and got hit by a car. They claimed I failed to yield right of way but a witness refuted that. They did not change the ticket so I hired an attorney out of the money the woman's insurance paid me to fight the ticket and won.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Haven't had any. *knock wood*
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:31 am

Speeding. Well, used to be speeding. Haven't gotten one of those in a while.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Speeding

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:12 am