CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Nystyle709
RedBedroom
6 posters

Have you ever just got a warning for a speeding ticket ?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Have you ever just got a warning for a speeding ticket ? Empty Have you ever just got a warning for a speeding ticket ?

Post by RedBedroom Wed May 11, 2011 10:34 pm

I have only one speeding ticket on my record and I wish it had just been a warning...

Have you ever gotten away with just a warning?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Have you ever just got a warning for a speeding ticket ? Empty Re: Have you ever just got a warning for a speeding ticket ?

Post by Nystyle709 Wed May 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Several times.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Have you ever just got a warning for a speeding ticket ? Empty Re: Have you ever just got a warning for a speeding ticket ?

Post by RedBedroom Wed May 11, 2011 10:37 pm

How does one get away with that NY? Do you think it's luck or your being cute, a good talker...what is it? I ask because a very average woman I used to work with got pulled over three times in four years on the same stretch of a long street we both traveled to our homes. She got a warning all three times. I have never understood how she pulled it off.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed May 11, 2011 10:41 pm

RedBedroom wrote:How does one get away with that NY? Do you think it's luck or your being cute, a good talker...what is it? I ask because a very average woman I used to work with got pulled over three times in four years on the same stretch of a long street we both traveled to our homes. She got a warning all three times. I have never understood how she pulled it off.

Well personally, I always have a story for them. "I gotta get to work", "I'm late for class", "I didn't realize I was going that fast", "I had to get to a bathroom ASAP", etc. Whenever I did get a warning, it was usually because I wasn't speeding by that much. It also depends on what time of the month it is. You won't get away with it if an officer catches you speeding and he's gotta make his quota.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed May 11, 2011 10:44 pm

You won't get away with it if an officer catches you speeding and he's gotta make his quota.

I am so happy you said that...during our last road trip, my guy and I had an argument about "quotas". He says that is b.s., and I told him it is a reality. He just won't believe me.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu May 12, 2011 12:37 am

I got pulled over a couple times and got away with a warning after showing my police badge. Cop told me I should know better. Professional courtesy I suppose. Blue Cool
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu May 12, 2011 1:16 am

Nystyle709 wrote:Several times.

same,

other times not so lucky..i got my 2nd speeding ticket in 3 yrs a few months ago sad
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu May 12, 2011 1:31 am

Never for speeding, but I did get by with a warning once for failing to come to a complete stop at a stop sign.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Thu May 12, 2011 9:24 am

No. The most I got was a cop acting like they were doing me a favor by only writing me up for 5 miles over but that still cost like $90.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:32 pm