CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Have You Ever Had A Movie Scene Come To Life?

Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Have You Ever Had A Movie Scene Come To Life? Empty Have You Ever Had A Movie Scene Come To Life?

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:43 pm

I put these here instead of the film chamber cause it's more a general question about life than film. Anyway, have you ever been in a situation that strongly paralleled one in a movie?(Or TV show)
    femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

Have You Ever Had A Movie Scene Come To Life? Empty Re: Have You Ever Had A Movie Scene Come To Life?

Post by femme fatale Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:59 pm

No but that is an interesting question and so I'm gonna bump this thread to see if anyone else has!
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Have You Ever Had A Movie Scene Come To Life? Empty Re: Have You Ever Had A Movie Scene Come To Life?

Post by Supernova Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Not a movie but anybody see the episode of the Golden Girls when Sophia's going to see the president and his wife and that turns into a long debate between she and Rose like this:

"That was Jane Wymann, but they're divorced now, now he's married to Nancy Davis."
    "The one from All About Eve?"
    "That was Bette Davis."
    "The one who beat her children with wire hangers?"
    "That was Joan Crawford."
    "The Fat cop from Highway Patrol?"
    "That was Broderick Crawford."
    "The President was married to Broderick Crawford?"

My brother and I had a mini moment like that...I was explaining to him about the mansion/pool scene from Rebel Without a Cause and he asked if that was the one where the hippies on motorcycles get stoned and I said 'That was Easy Rider' and then he said 'the one with all the motorcycle gangs?' and I said "That was The Wild One", and it carried on like that a while, and afterwards I told him how strangely it reminded me of that GG moment.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:04 pm

I was walking down Lexington Ave. one day and as I was walking on top of the subway grate all of a sudden the subway train went by underneath me and my cargo shorts ballooned out and I realized I was in the same spot..................

Have You Ever Had A Movie Scene Come To Life? APA-6170984

as Marilyn from the Seven Year Itch Movie!
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Tony Marino wrote:I was walking down Lexington Ave. one day and as I was walking on top of the subway grate all of a sudden the subway train went by underneath me and my cargo shorts ballooned out and I realized I was in the same spot..................

That reminds me of a joke from Hee Haw, Minnie Pearl was on and saying you can tell the city girls from the country girls because when a strong wind comes up, a city girl will grab hold of her hat but a country girl will grab hold of her skirt.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:20 am

Supernova wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:I was walking down Lexington Ave. one day and as I was walking on top of the subway grate all of a sudden the subway train went by underneath me and my cargo shorts ballooned out and I realized I was in the same spot..................

That reminds me of a joke from Hee Haw, Minnie Pearl was on and saying you can tell the city girls from the country girls because when a strong wind comes up, a city girl will grab hold of her hat but a country girl will grab hold of her skirt.

LOL!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Totally not profound at all, but from Beverly Hills 90210, from back in the day, not the remake...I used, "If you want to get rich fast, everytime the phone rings, bet it's not me..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:04 am