CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
Chris
aublack40
JeanMerc82
Jason B.
gmruss4
TSJFan4Ever
trevorrules2
11 posters

Hey My Trevor Fans This Is What Carolyn Hinsey Said

trevorrules2
    trevorrules2
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Hey My Trevor Fans This Is What Carolyn Hinsey Said  Empty Hey My Trevor Fans This Is What Carolyn Hinsey Said

Post by trevorrules2 Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:00 pm

.Carolyn Opinion Hinsey Roger Howarth is not coming back to OLTL. Please stop posting links to crazy web stories on my FB page. If it's in Digest and/or TV Guide, THEN it's true :-)
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Hey My Trevor Fans This Is What Carolyn Hinsey Said  Empty Re: Hey My Trevor Fans This Is What Carolyn Hinsey Said

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:03 pm

I hope it's true! Still, there sure seems to be a lot of buzz. My guess is that he IS coming back and it was leaked too soon, just like BB. Too bad BB looks like the bigger idiot for leaking it then lying to everyone to cover it up, and now going back and saying he was told to lie.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Hey My Trevor Fans This Is What Carolyn Hinsey Said  Empty Re: Hey My Trevor Fans This Is What Carolyn Hinsey Said

Post by gmruss4 Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:14 pm

I hope its true too because there is no reason to bring him back just because he is going to be out of a job. Trevor is doing a great job.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:14 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:I hope it's true! Still, there sure seems to be a lot of buzz. My guess is that he IS coming back and it was leaked too soon, just like BB. Too bad BB looks like the bigger idiot for leaking it then lying to everyone to cover it up, and now going back and saying he was told to lie.

IA. Where there's smoke, there's usually fire. I can believe that SON "outed" this before OLTL could figure out a way to make their own announcement. Hope it's true and that he's not coming back, but I have little faith that this is all just lies.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Yeah - I learned that I can trust ABC only about as much as a rabid, raging bull with my back turned. I'd say that this is a HUGE fire that was leaked to soon, and OLTL is now trying to throw up a smokescreen to cover the leak.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by JeanMerc82 Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:22 pm

Well I Hope This Is True Or Either Their Playing With Us. They Must Be Glad I'm From Miami Not New York Because I'll Be Kicking Their Old Asses. Brian Frons, I'm Talking To You.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:44 am

i could print you a list of lies that ABC have said in the past 12 months but it would take too long!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:57 am

LOL - it seems with ABC you listen to what they're saying, and then believe the total opposite.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:46 am

The plot thickens.

Can I just say that it is very conspicuous how the other soap news sites are being completely silent on this (huge) scoop that SON reported? Either way, if it were true or if it were a bogus, they would be saying something. I'd like to think that SON was given a bad tip, but I am guessing that they have instructed all of the news outlets to not print anything about this for the time being.
    trevorrules2
    trevorrules2
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Hey My Trevor Fans This Is What Carolyn Hinsey Said  Empty What I Can't Get Around

Post by trevorrules2 Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:56 am

Chris wrote:The plot thickens.

Can I just say that it is very conspicuous how the other soap news sites are being completely silent on this (huge) scoop that SON reported? Either way, if it were true or if it were a bogus, they would be saying something. I'd like to think that SON was given a bad tip, but I am guessing that they have instructed all of the news outlets to not print anything about this for the time being.

Is why did they just give the news to the SON and no one else. Wouldn't the magazines be more important to give this kind of news to.

To sell their magazines and get world out to the offliners. Right now this is just online news. ABC wants ratings right now. I would think the magazines will be more important to them getting this kind of Breaking News out than a MB online.

I guess were all have sit back and wait and see if this is true or not.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:48 am

I hope its true as well, I do NOT want to see RH now or ever again on the show.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by pisces33 Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:01 pm

I hope it is not true, and there is nothing from any other site except the ones quoting SON. SON will lose a lot of cred if they are wrong.
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Post by tmontyb Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:17 am

Well, sorry to say........NOT.........................I definitely think it's a done deal. The "real" Todd is.......a.......comin'.........home. Frankly, I don't think TSJ fans have a thing to worry about.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:36 am

I am just not sure what to think. It could be true, maybe leaked too soon, but at the same time, it's created a lot of buzz so maybe it was just a joke.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:35 am

I would love to hear Carolyn Hinsey elaborate on her assertions. Seems like she only arbitrarily denied it to get people off her back. After a week, she has to have researched this spoiler and now have a bigger opinion of it. SAY something CH, please.
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Post by tmontyb Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:13 am

JB wrote:I would love to hear Carolyn Hinsey elaborate on her assertions. Seems like she only arbitrarily denied it to get people off her back. After a week, she has to have researched this spoiler and now have a bigger opinion of it. SAY something CH, please.

What is there for her to say? I think at this point she knows she's wrong.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:17 am

Maybe a hacker broke into CH's account - the same hacker that broke into BB's - lol!
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by JeanMerc82 Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:40 pm

embarassed deranged

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:30 am