CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Miracle doctors do it again - James isn't in ANY pain?

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Miracle doctors do it again - James isn't in ANY pain? Empty Miracle doctors do it again - James isn't in ANY pain?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:39 am

I noticed how easily James sat up when the nurse announced he had a visitor. Must be some GREAT pain meds he's on! He was shot in the stomach and only a few days later, he's not in any pain at all and moving around like he was just taking a long nap. They must have GREAT doctors there - lol!
    Adrian LePere
    Adrian LePere
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 2

Miracle doctors do it again - James isn't in ANY pain? Empty Re: Miracle doctors do it again - James isn't in ANY pain?

Post by Adrian LePere Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:26 am

...and yet Tea still has cancer??? That's not fair.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Miracle doctors do it again - James isn't in ANY pain? Empty Re: Miracle doctors do it again - James isn't in ANY pain?

Post by aublack40 Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:06 am

as i recall the doctor said it did massive damage. Give me some of that pain medication!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:43 pm

I tell you, some of us need to visit their doctors. Where is Tea's doctor that takes away all the pain?
    Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Crazy4Gaga Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Yup, there we go again with speedy magical fast recoveries. And, considering it seemed on the show this is barely the day right after the 4th-well James was shot exactly on the 4th of July-and he has had his surgery, those interactions with Starr afterward, and now Ford, and is feeling all perked up and well all less than 24 hrs after?!

Correct me someone if I'm wrong on this one! Miracle doctors do it again - James isn't in ANY pain? 98226 It just seemed on today's show that this was only the day right after the 4th. So I guess when Todd and Dani met up with a sick Tea at the hospital, everything then that happened was during the evening, from Dani running to the park(it was dark outside) after she learned the truth, and Starr anxiousily waiting for word on James and his surgery, that was all during the night too. Most of last week's epi's were all in one night- Guess so!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:15 am

The timing is really confusing. It was def. day in today's eppy but yeah - Dani ran off into the night, with Nate chasing her. Maybe we're to assume a few days have passed?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:09 pm