CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
gmruss4
Adrian LePere
6 posters

John doesn't seem all that excited about the baby.

Adrian LePere
    Adrian LePere
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 2

John doesn't seem all that excited about the baby. Empty John doesn't seem all that excited about the baby.

Post by Adrian LePere Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:54 pm

He was more interested in Marty's pregnancy than he is Natalie's.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

John doesn't seem all that excited about the baby. Empty Re: John doesn't seem all that excited about the baby.

Post by gmruss4 Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:16 pm

If he did excitement I think I would pass out but he did look more exceited about Marty's than Natalie's. I just don't buy those two because I see no chemistry at all.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

John doesn't seem all that excited about the baby. Empty Re: John doesn't seem all that excited about the baby.

Post by Jason B. Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:18 pm

Tell me where this John and Natalie chemistry is, because I don't see it. He looks bored around her and I'm bored watching the.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by JeanMerc82 Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:29 pm

blank stare @ you
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:54 am

That's because John only has one emotion - he's a flatliner. John always looks bored but ITA that he looks especially bored with Natalie. I think ME himself is bored with John. John is a paycheck to him, a way to pay his expenses. There's no passion, no emotion to his character. He plays John as a dead bore, with an emphasis on dead. I heard he was great as Caleb, when he was playing a character who really was dead, but the way he plays John is like the way you'd play a zombie - no feelings no emotions, nothing.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:53 pm

breaking the law and abusing power is his excitement! let cole get in any more trouble or todd accused of another crime,you WILL SEE EXCITEMENT!!!!!
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by JeanMerc82 Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Why is he even on the show! His mom and brother are gone and his dad is dead, no one is related to him and is useless. Brandon Buddy can take Michael Easton with him.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:02 pm

Good point aublack! How very true that the onyl thing that gets any emotion whatsoever out of this pathetic character is when he's breaking the law, abusing his position, going after Todd or seeing a violent offender get away with his murder attempts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:19 pm