CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

When people vent about their sig. other, they really don't want advice.

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

When people vent about their sig. other, they really don't want advice. Empty When people vent about their sig. other, they really don't want advice.

Post by RedBedroom Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Granted that is not true all the time, but probably 95% of the time. So, I bite my tongue when someone is venting and I want to say something.

Tonight, I broke that rule and shouldn't have. My guy's brother is a piece of work, and teats his gf (mom to his kids) like dirt though she has stood by him for years. Nothing I say will make her change it. But I spoke up anyway. It WILL bite me in the ass, as she will probably tell him what I said.

So, what is your policy? Do you bite your tongue, or tell them like it is?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

When people vent about their sig. other, they really don't want advice. Empty Re: When people vent about their sig. other, they really don't want advice.

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:01 am

I tell them like it is. One of my friends be venting about his wife ALL the time. Now, I don't know her....but I'm pretty sure the stuff he tells me is the truth. Because one of our mutual friends says the same thing about her. And from what I hear, that bitch is crazy. Like....needs some serious couch time crazy. And I've told him that and he basically agreed. I also told him that he was even crazier for sticking around with her. He couldn't say anything after that. They broke up a little while ago and he was all feeling happy and shit that he was finally done with her and her moody behavior, but then got RIGHT BACK with her about a week and a half later when she asked him to come back home. And she was the one who kicked him out in the first place. She was the one who broke up with him. And his dumbass went crawling right back to her when she asked. I told him he was stupid for that. I just shook my head. I'm convinced that people crave drama. Seriously. Me personally, I can't do it. I like being sane. There is no way I would be in a relationship that is stressing me out.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

When people vent about their sig. other, they really don't want advice. Empty Re: When people vent about their sig. other, they really don't want advice.

Post by Tony Marino Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:56 am

RedBedroom wrote:Granted that is not true all the time, but probably 95% of the time. So, I bite my tongue when someone is venting and I want to say something.

Tonight, I broke that rule and shouldn't have. My guy's brother is a piece of work, and teats his gf (mom to his kids) like dirt though she has stood by him for years. Nothing I say will make her change it. But I spoke up anyway. It WILL bite me in the ass, as she will probably tell him what I said.

So, what is your policy? Do you bite your tongue, or tell them like it is?

I tell them like it is and like I see it. If they don't want to take advice or help then they are exactly where they belong.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:40 pm