CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

just a vent...

TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

just a vent... Empty just a vent...

Post by TPP Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:17 pm

I really want my twins to fatten up. Their so skinny, like 3-5th %...On top of this they had the stomach flu about 10 days ago and Archer looks really thin now, Desmond has been drinking a lot of Pediasure so he actually looks okay...I can see the difference between them when they are naked, I can see Archer's ribs more...But they are identical and I keep feeding whoever will eat, and I get all excited thinking that Archie is eating and then after he eats it all up, I notice that there is no scar on his ear and it's not Archie, it's Desi sad

I want Archie to eat, darn it!

I never had this issue with the other kids, probably because they didn't have a clone to compare them to.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

just a vent... Empty Re: just a vent...

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Oh, I can imagine how that is hard when you do have two who should look the same in their stature. Don't worry, momma, Archer will catch back up before you know it.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Thanks Smile I know I *shouldn't* worry because it used to be the opposite, I was so worried about Desi before...I just kept telling myself that they were just in different parts of a growth spurt and it turned out to be true I guess because Desi is chubbier now.

It's just hard because I don't want them to be underfed, lol.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:45 am

I wouldn't worry, unless the doctors tell you too. My niece is in something like the 10th percentile for weight but the 75th percentile for height. She eats well and is really healthy. The doctor keeps telling my sister-in-law not to worry, as it's every girls' dream to be tall and slender. her cousin (me niece's), was the total opposite - built like a tank - short and wide. They passed on a bunch of clothing and the waist is so huge on my niece, but the legs make the pants more like capris than pants.

You could ask the doctor next time you're in. Maybe he just metabolizes differently than his twin. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:56 am