CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

AURGH - a vent and an insurance question

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

AURGH - a vent and an insurance question Empty AURGH - a vent and an insurance question

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:31 am

Does anyone know how fault is determined in insurance claims? About a month and a half ago, I got into a fender bender in the parking lot. We were both backing out at the same time from stalls completely opposite of each other. We bumped corner to corner. This women didn't even ask if I was okay or how my car was, just went on and on about her car.

I had an appointment with the insurance company and went in and told them what happened. Got the claim back today and this woman must have lied, as I'm apparently 100% at fault. I'm going to be calling them tomorrow, as I want to know what she said. At the time, we both agreed we were backing out at the SAME time, though once she saw there was damage, she said she thought she was slightly ahead of me. I guess I was raised to be too honest, because I told the truth but she must have lied somehow.

Anyway - does anyone know how fault is determined? I don't want to be saddled with the whole bill when we were BOTH at fault!!!!!!!!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

AURGH - a vent and an insurance question Empty Re: AURGH - a vent and an insurance question

Post by Cheaps Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:40 am

I'm sorry, that sucks.

But no I don't know how fault is determined.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:01 am