CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
RedBedroom
TSJFan4Ever
JM130ELM
Marc™
8 posters

What Were You Like In High School?

Poll

What Were You Like In High School?

[ 0 ]
    What Were You Like In High School? Bar_left0%What Were You Like In High School? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What Were You Like In High School? Bar_left0%What Were You Like In High School? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What Were You Like In High School? Bar_left13%What Were You Like In High School? Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    What Were You Like In High School? Bar_left13%What Were You Like In High School? Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    What Were You Like In High School? Bar_left25%What Were You Like In High School? Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    What Were You Like In High School? Bar_left25%What Were You Like In High School? Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 8
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

What Were You Like In High School? Empty What Were You Like In High School?

Post by Marc™ Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:55 am

How did you act in HS?
    JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

What Were You Like In High School? Empty Re: What Were You Like In High School?

Post by JM130ELM Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:17 am

A cross between "Thought I Was So Cool" and "Popular Nerd."
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:15 am

I was the quiet type - hard-working, almost always on time, always prepared. I wasn't a jock, but I was pretty athletic - just not in the popular sports. Running and track were my sports, bit of tennis, some basketball, and my passion, dancing.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:33 am

I was a cheerleader. I was active in a lot of things and stayed busy.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:01 pm

"Popular nerd."
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:50 pm

Thought I Was So Cool.
    I got along with people in general and the teachers, but pretty much just ran with my circle. I went to the occasional dances and homecoming, but wasn't that big on school spirit.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:37 pm

"The Quiet Type". Although most people still knew me so that prob. seems like an oxymoron, but I didn't like many of the people I went to high school with so I didn't associate with too many of them.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:25 pm

bump
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:35 pm

I was probably mostly invisible, but did hang outside the school gates smoking in the morning with the other bad kids.

Did my assignments for the most part but procrastinated a lot, even in subjects that I really liked, such as art and biology. However, took my own initiative in biology with extra-cred work, even tho I was making the highest grade already.

I had a few friends, was not athletic and didn't like competitive sports. I did some writing projects while in HS and enjoyed social studies. I protested saying the pledge of allegiance by rote each morning and formed the Association of Secret Students to put forth our demands.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:54 am