CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

OT REDBEDROOM...........

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

OT REDBEDROOM........... Empty OT REDBEDROOM...........

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:31 pm

I wanted to make sure you saw this. I watched the second episode of BB12 yesterday and Enzo did indeed start the Brigade. He spoke with Matt and Hayden first and told them that this would be the biggest alliance in BB History. Lane joined them later on and thats when he gave them the names, the beast, the animal and the brain and of course Meow Meow. So I don't know where Matt got the idea he started the Brigade alliance Enzo did all the work.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

OT REDBEDROOM........... Empty Re: OT REDBEDROOM...........

Post by RedBedroom Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:55 pm

OH MY GOSH! Thanks SOO much for posting that, Tony. I tried to get it figured out, but it is so hard to figure out by reading message boards because people have a favorite between the two and that is who they side with.

Well, I like Enzo more now, really feel bad he did not get at least second. The Brigade alliance was pretty kick ass, even though I don't care a whole bunch about any of the members. Ugh, and I could not like Matt any less right now. What an ass hat. Two nights ago, I had a dream that I was starting to date Matt! And I was very upset that he lived in an upstairs apartment that I had to clmib a ladder to get inside. No idea where that came from!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:08 pm

RedBedroom wrote:OH MY GOSH! Thanks SOO much for posting that, Tony. I tried to get it figured out, but it is so hard to figure out by reading message boards because people have a favorite between the two and that is who they side with.

Well, I like Enzo more now, really feel bad he did not get at least second. The Brigade alliance was pretty kick ass, even though I don't care a whole bunch about any of the members. Ugh, and I could not like Matt any less right now. What an ass hat. Two nights ago, I had a dream that I was starting to date Matt! And I was very upset that he lived in an upstairs apartment that I had to clmib a ladder to get inside. No idea where that came from!

I remembered you asked me about it so I wanted to prove it was Enzo that started the Alliance.

YIKES!!!! That was a true nightmare dating Matt, I hope you recovered ok from that.

I was Curious about BB5 and Nakomis's six finger eviction of Jase so I looked it up, maybe you might find it interesting how she did it, it was pure genius:

http://www.realitytvhalloffame.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=1&article=article1016.art&page=1
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Everything fell into place and people kept their word on this, so it did work out. I can't recall for sure, but wasn't this when the two noms and the HOH picked their person to play the POV with?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:36 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Everything fell into place and people kept their word on this, so it did work out. I can't recall for sure, but wasn't this when the two noms and the HOH picked their person to play the POV with?

Yes and I guess thats why they started pulling names out of the bag so that it didn't happen again. I remember when it was in motion, I hated Jase and Nakomis's plan was just a work of art to get that snake out of the house. I was so happy when he was evicted.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:00 am

Overall, you musta' liked Nakomis? I did not like her a lot. But I really did not like Jase. Wonder what he is doing now. He was such a tool.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:17 am

RedBedroom wrote:Overall, you musta' liked Nakomis? I did not like her a lot. But I really did not like Jase. Wonder what he is doing now. He was such a tool.

I was very conflicted with Nakomis, she was just weird. She never really did anything bad to dislike her so I am kind of torn with her. Jase, he is probably still chasing that Bimbo Holly around West Hollywood somewhere, he really was an idiot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:48 pm