CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

RedBedroom Evidently BB has started already

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

RedBedroom Evidently BB has started already Empty RedBedroom Evidently BB has started already

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:23 pm

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

RedBedroom Evidently BB has started already Empty Re: RedBedroom Evidently BB has started already

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:31 pm

bump
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

RedBedroom Evidently BB has started already Empty Re: RedBedroom Evidently BB has started already

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:53 pm

I figured they were in when I saw a promo yesterday that did not boast that it was live. I bet they did that because it is better than having them cooped up in hotel rooms. I am really surprised that they had something from inside the house on ET yesterday! I am off to check ET's site to see if they have it on there.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:59 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I figured they were in when I saw a promo yesterday that did not boast that it was live. I bet they did that because it is better than having them cooped up in hotel rooms. I am really surprised that they had something from inside the house on ET yesterday! I am off to check ET's site to see if they have it on there.

I have the live feeds now and there is nothing on them but just a BB logo
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:01 pm

I did not see it on there. Their site is kind of crappy looking. Not what one would expect from a program that has been around that long.
    Anyway, doesn't matter...we will see it unfold in about six hours!!!!!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:03 pm

Yeah, they won't let you guys see anything until after the premier. I guess we know that HOH is not an endurance comp from the looks of it.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:23 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Yeah, they won't let you guys see anything until after the premier. I guess we know that HOH is not an endurance comp from the looks of it.

Good I would hate for it to be drawn out until sunday. I guess they are doing the POV on wednesday nights now and evictions on thursday?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:32 pm

Must be. I don't think I like them not having more than a day to ponder the POV. Used to be two days, right?
    You have the feeds, so you would have seen it anyway, if you were up! I know that they have done endurance on the first night before. I think it was that way last year?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:31 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Must be. I don't think I like them not having more than a day to ponder the POV. Used to be two days, right?
    You have the feeds, so you would have seen it anyway, if you were up! I know that they have done endurance on the first night before. I think it was that way last year?

I honestly don't remember the first challenge for HOH last year they may have. Last year didn't they have the POV challenge broadcast on Sunday and then on Tuesday the POV ceremony? I have the feeds and I hope because of the time difference it dosen't create any problems, like all the good stuff happens when I am asleep LOL. I hope I don't become a BB Zombie now because of the live feeds. I will still watch the BB After Dark whenever I wake up in the middle of the night LOL.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:41 pm

I think you are right about the timing. I was thinking that only nominations were Sunday.
    I am sure that you will not be too bad about staying up late with the feeds. I think that if I got the feeds, they would either be a waste of money because I wouldn't check it much, or the extreme opposite that I would try to watch as much as I could so not to miss anything good!
    I was thinking of maybe getting Showtime for the summer. I would like to see the second season of United States of Tara anyway. But it is hard to watch much BBAD the day after, so I will probably just try to stick with the good stuff put on Youtube. Hopefully they are not swift at pulling the stuff from there.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:34 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I think you are right about the timing. I was thinking that only nominations were Sunday.
    I am sure that you will not be too bad about staying up late with the feeds. I think that if I got the feeds, they would either be a waste of money because I wouldn't check it much, or the extreme opposite that I would try to watch as much as I could so not to miss anything good!
    I was thinking of maybe getting Showtime for the summer. I would like to see the second season of United States of Tara anyway. But it is hard to watch much BBAD the day after, so I will probably just try to stick with the good stuff put on Youtube. Hopefully they are not swift at pulling the stuff from there.

I will probably watch a lot at work where i can keep it minimized. I can't stay up that late to watch BBAD I can only see it when I wake up in the middle of the night, a few times they had some good stuff going on but last year it was totally BORING with Team Jesse on the loose, all they did was flop in the HOH room and talk about the other houseguests.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:46 am