CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+8
RobbieFTW
Tony Marino
Supernova
CeCe
stonestatic
CatEyes10736
Forgiveness Man
GrayWolf
12 posters

Should Public Urination Be Enough to Get Someone Registered As a Sex Offender?

GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Should Public Urination Be Enough to Get Someone Registered As a Sex Offender? Empty Should Public Urination Be Enough to Get Someone Registered As a Sex Offender?

Post by GrayWolf Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:56 am

Thoughts? Just pissing in public can get you put on the list.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Should Public Urination Be Enough to Get Someone Registered As a Sex Offender? Empty Re: Should Public Urination Be Enough to Get Someone Registered As a Sex Offender?

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:02 am

I guess it depends what we mean by "public" and it would depend how old the offender is. Although sex offender is a bit extreme.

Last edited by Forgiveness_Man on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Should Public Urination Be Enough to Get Someone Registered As a Sex Offender? Empty Re: Should Public Urination Be Enough to Get Someone Registered As a Sex Offender?

Post by CatEyes10736 Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:08 am

No but it should get them a very stiff fine, depending on when and where they do it. In the secluded woods, ok. No harm no foul, but on a public street where there are bystanders or on someone's private property is a no-no.
    stonestatic
    stonestatic
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 24

Post by stonestatic Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:57 am

No that's just silly IMO. IA with Cateyes in that they should maybe be fined, but public urinating should not be enough to put someone on the same list as child molesters and rapists.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:06 pm

Absolutely not. A fine, sure & like someone else said-except for in the woods or something like that. But no way should it be lumped into "sex offender" territory. It doesn't make any kind of sense to include it.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:24 pm

Certainly not. That's one of the dumbest ideas anybody could've ever had.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Makes no sense to me to be listed as a sex offender, who are they having sex with while urinating?
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:51 pm

Absolutely not. what the fuck?! I really didn't know that peeing in public could get you listed as a sex offender, I thought it would just get you a fine. What I heard was that having sex in public, or j/o in public, would get you registered. . .but not peeing.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:11 pm

I got a question, what about public nudity? Streaking? Does that get you on the list too?
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:38 pm

Well thank God I was never caught because I've done it more than once.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:50 pm

I agree with all who said, "no way".

Regarding the streaking that Super mentioned...hmm. I think that is a hard one to answer. There are those who do it at sporting events and the like just to be funny and it seem extreme that any of them would be put on the list. But for random parking lot streakers, that is disturbing, but who is to say which is better/worse?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:06 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Makes no sense to me to be listed as a sex offender, who are they having sex with while urinating?

People who like golden showers? :biggrin: Hey, you asked! Wink
    RiteDiva
    RiteDiva
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by RiteDiva Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:24 am

alan smithee wrote:

People who like golden showers? :biggrin: Hey, you asked! Wink

LMAO!
    JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

Post by JM130ELM Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:29 am

Tony Marino wrote:Makes no sense to me to be listed as a sex offender, who are they having sex with while urinating?

The ground, maybe? :?:

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:14 pm