CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Pilaring
trevorrules2
aublack40
TSJFan4Ever
Crazy4Gaga
9 posters

And this *spoiler* here IS WHY I continue to stay away

Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

And this *spoiler* here IS WHY I continue to stay away Empty And this *spoiler* here IS WHY I continue to stay away

Post by Crazy4Gaga Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:39 pm

Oct 6: Brody tells Natalie that he is seeing Marty. Eli points a gun at Ross.

Oct 7: Todd finds Ross lying in the river. Cole pulls away from kissing Hannah.

Oct 8: Dani doesn't believe Todd's confession. Echo reveals her true motives.

Spoilers all-around say that Ross and Elijah get in a brawl together, Eli is obviouisly now trying to eliminate his bro now. Ross ends up dead, Todd stumbles upon him, of course, and will now look suspicious as if he really killed Ross. Dani will suspect him, or probably not know what to believe for awhile. Who woulda thunk, huh, Todd as Suspect # 1, yet again???!! :biggrin:

LATHER. RINSE. REPEAT. :rme:

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

And this *spoiler* here IS WHY I continue to stay away Empty Re: And this *spoiler* here IS WHY I continue to stay away

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:28 pm

Yeah - with the spoilers about the custody hearing, I'm taking a break from OLTL. I just don't have any desire to see RC recycle "Todd is the bad guy and no one believes him" crap. We'll have John an d Nora breaking the law to get Todd behind bars. John will probably assault Todd seriously enough to warrant a visit to the hospital and a bruised and battered Todd will be dragged out of the hospital and thrown into jail. Instead of going after the real criminals, John and Nora will use this as an excuse to harass Todd.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

And this *spoiler* here IS WHY I continue to stay away Empty Re: And this *spoiler* here IS WHY I continue to stay away

Post by aublack40 Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:09 pm

todd is suspect #1 who isn't belived by the police or dani shocking!
    trevorrules2
    trevorrules2
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

And this *spoiler* here IS WHY I continue to stay away Empty Oh Am Definely Bringing This Up At His Event That Day

Post by trevorrules2 Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:26 am

This is all happening the day of his event. And am definely telling him how I feel.

Trevor's event just got interesting between this and his movie being release the same day. He's getting an ear fill that day lol.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by Pilaring Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:04 am

Crazy4Gaga wrote:Spoilers all-around say that Ross and Elijah get in a brawl together, Eli is obviouisly now trying to eliminate his bro now. Ross ends up dead, Todd stumbles upon him, of course, and will now look suspicious as if he really killed Ross. Dani will suspect him, or probably not know what to believe for awhile. Who woulda thunk, huh, Todd as Suspect # 1, yet again???!! :biggrin:

LATHER. RINSE. REPEAT. :rme:

Rumors I read have Todd shooting Eli who gets away. Dani then comes along, sees Todd with dead Ross and runs away believing he's guilty.

But appears she's only one to believe Todd did it. Rumor has it John believes Eli shot Ross so doesn't sound like Todd will be #1 suspect and get arrested yet again.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:44 pm

I know exactly what you mean. It pisses me off. Maybe Tea will get well and get Todd off. It is time to eliminate Eli for good.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Pilaring wrote:

Rumors I read have Todd shooting Eli who gets away. Dani then comes along, sees Todd with dead Ross and runs away believing he's guilty.

But appears she's only one to believe Todd did it. Rumor has it John believes Eli shot Ross so doesn't sound like Todd will be #1 suspect and get arrested yet again.
    I think for ONCE John might not be out to get Todd.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by Pilaring Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:I think for ONCE John might not be out to get Todd.
    John was trying to help Todd today in court, granted in his usual jerk-off way but he was trying to get Ross to fess up to aiding serial killer Eli. That would have factored in with judge's decision.

Anyhoo, I do think John and Todd will be on the same side for once against Eli. John already today warned Ross that Eli may doublecross him.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by JeanMerc82 Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:28 pm

Dani eye roll whatever, i want Todd to be the one who finds Tea!
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Gee Dani thinks the worse of Todd and Starr gets her butt kidnap....tell me if anyone else has heard all of this before And this *spoiler* here IS WHY I continue to stay away 729904 .
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:41 am

ReCycleRon is at it again. It would be interesting to see Todd and John work together, seeing as how the ONLY person I have ever seen John the dead-bore have chemistry with is Todd. It would be nice, for once, if John and Nora didn't got after Todd the second a crime happened.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by Pilaring Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:57 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:ReCycleRon is at it again. It would be interesting to see Todd and John work together, seeing as how the ONLY person I have ever seen John the dead-bore have chemistry with is Todd. It would be nice, for once, if John and Nora didn't got after Todd the second a crime happened.

I believe you're getting your wish ;-)
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by JeanMerc82 Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:43 pm

What happens after this whole Eli storyline wraps up? Will Todd and John work together again? Will they continue to be enemies? Will they be on friendly terms?
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by Pilaring Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:59 pm

TrevorToddFan wrote:What happens after this whole Eli storyline wraps up? Will Todd and John work together again? Will they continue to be enemies? Will they be on friendly terms?

Back to enemies I bet.

When it comes to Eli only, they are sharing that enemy of my enemy is my friend feeling. I expect John to believe Todd that Eli is alive and one that shot Ross. John warned Ross that Eli would doublecross.

From promo Dani runs to Starr's place upset and needing to talk over what happened, she says something about Todd said Eli and then Eli opens door with bandage. Right there Dan is going to know she doubted Todd AGAIN and was wrong about him.

Hopefully this the last of Dani doubted Todd and jumping to conclusions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:37 am