CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
JeanMerc82
Nystyle709
Chris
7 posters

Is your mood affected by the weather?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Is your mood affected by the weather? Empty Is your mood affected by the weather?

Post by Chris Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:24 am

I think everyone, in some way, lets weather dictate their activity -- but do you ever have mood swings based on how it looks or feels outside?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Is your mood affected by the weather? Empty Re: Is your mood affected by the weather?

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:26 pm

Not really. I mean, yeah....if it's raining and drab outside then I really don't feel like being in a chipper mood. But that has nothing to do with a mood swing.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Is your mood affected by the weather? Empty Re: Is your mood affected by the weather?

Post by JeanMerc82 Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:39 pm

Actually i have alot of times. When it's a rainy day, i feel depressed and tired, not feeling like doing anything-sometimes i would be in a bad mood and just snap!
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:26 pm

Yeah, it's more cold weather than rainy days that get me.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:11 pm

Not really - not on a day-to-day basis. I did notice last spring after a period of something like 4 or 5 weeks with NO sun, and lots of stuff going on in my life (working to many days straight with almost no creaks as I was training for a parttime job) that I was getting down, but that wasn't only the weather. what made me noticed it, though, as there was this one day of sun, and my mood really lifted, but other than that, the weather usually doesn't affect me, unless there are other things going on in my life. Besides, I love rain!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:18 pm

I notice with a string of gloomy days, I get a bit tired and not as motivated. But the weather never makes me legitimately sad.

But, a warm early spring day can make me happier than anything.
    Wadsworth
    Wadsworth
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 16

Post by Wadsworth Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:24 pm

If it's cold wet and gray outside then I'm staying in unless I got somewhere I GOT to be. If I stay in then I'm probably gonna be bored and then get sleepy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:58 pm