CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Shale
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
7 posters

Manlaw: Bathroom Etiquete

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Manlaw:  Bathroom Etiquete Empty Manlaw: Bathroom Etiquete

Post by Tony Marino Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:01 pm

Bathroom Etiquette

1. If you go into a bathroom with 2 urinals, and one is in use, and a stall is open, use the stall and don't stand next to another man peeing.

2. Refrain from farting while your peeing if another man is in thebathroom. If fart can't be contained, use a stall so your face in not seen, or leave the bathroom.

3. Ater taking a stinky dump, do not leave the stall while anotherman is in the bathrrom to see you. Use your hearing to tell when the bathroom is empty.

4. Ensure that another man, perhaps at the sinks, can't see you if you are going to take a whiff of soiled toilet paper after wiping butt.

5. It is natural to lift up your butt to admire a dump you have taken, just ensure nobody else can see you do it.

6. When leaving the stall after a dump, wash your hands, or at least run some water to give the appearance of hand washing.

7. Shake your private part as many time as neccessary to avoid leaving the bathroom with a wet stain on your pants.

8. Wipe butt after dump as many times a neccessary to remove residual poop. Some dumps won't come clean without a bath or shower, but wipe and remove as much as is humanly possible.

9. Do not look at another man's private part while he is peeing, even though you may have the curiosity to do so.

10. Don't look through the crack in the stall while another man is taking a dump and don't look underneath the stall while taking a dump to see another man's shoes and identify him.

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Manlaw:  Bathroom Etiquete Empty Re: Manlaw: Bathroom Etiquete

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:16 pm

Yeah. There definitely does NOT need to be any unisex bathrooms. Even though females can be nastier than men.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:53 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Bathroom Etiquette
    3. Ater taking a stinky dump, do not leave the stall while anotherman is in the bathrrom to see you. Use your hearing to tell when the bathroom is empty.

"HOLY SHIT MAN - WHAT CRAWLED UP IN YOU AND DIED? FUCK I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!"

Tony Marino wrote:7. Shake your private part as many time as neccessary to avoid leaving the bathroom with a wet stain on your pants.

You can shake it
    You can break it
    You can beat it on the walls
    But You'll put it in your pants
    Before the last drop falls.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:33 pm

1. If you go into a bathroom with 2 urinals, and one is in use, and a stall is open, use the stall and don't stand next to another man peeing.

2. Refrain from farting while your peeing if another man is in thebathroom. If fart can't be contained, use a stall so your face in not seen, or leave the bathroom.

4. Ensure that another man, perhaps at the sinks, can't see you if you are going to take a whiff of soiled toilet paper after wiping butt.

5. It is natural to lift up your butt to admire a dump you have taken, just ensure nobody else can see you do it.

6. When leaving the stall after a dump, wash your hands, or at least run some water to give the appearance of hand washing.

7. Shake your private part as many time as neccessary to avoid leaving the bathroom with a wet stain on your pants.

8. Wipe butt after dump as many times a neccessary to remove residual poop. Some dumps won't come clean without a bath or shower, but wipe and remove as much as is humanly possible.

9. Do not look at another man's private part while he is peeing, even though you may have the curiosity to do so.

10. Don't look through the crack in the stall while another man is taking a dump and don't look underneath the stall while taking a dump to see another man's shoes and identify him.

I didn't know about rule #1. I only use the stalls to pee if both urinals are occupied.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:57 am

FM's Bathroom Etiquette Revision: Stay the hell outta may way and I'll stay the hell outta yours.

Break this etiquette and we got a problem. Razz
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:02 am

Forgiveness_Man wrote:FM's Bathroom Etiquette Revision: Stay the hell outta may way and I'll stay the hell outta yours.

Break this etiquette and we got a problem. Razz

Manlaw:  Bathroom Etiquete 176229 Good one FM
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:55 am

FORGIVENESS MAN Thanks
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:52 am

I've violated that rule.

2. Refrain from farting while your peeing if another man is in the bathroom. If fart can't be contained, use a stall so your face in not seen, or leave the bathroom.
    Ha. Makes sense, I guess....

3. Ater taking a stinky dump, do not leave the stall while another man is in the bathrrom to see you. Use your hearing to tell when the bathroom is empty.
    Guess that depends on how bashful you are and how much time you have. If I'm done and some idiot is in the mirror admiring his fade, I'm not gonna hang around in the stall and wait for him to get out the mirror. Everybody shits, no point in being fake.

I'm sorry....if I'm gonna take a whiff of what?! LOL

I'm curious, do these stalls have doors?

Skip the "or" part....wash your hands.

7. Shake your private part as many time as necessary to avoid leaving the bathroom with a wet stain on your pants.
    Yep. Especially if you free ballin' it.

LOL x10. Okay....

Heh. And don't front like you were just comparing sizes....

Alright....this is getting weird.

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:12 pm

1. If you go into a bathroom with 2 urinals, and one is in use, and a stall is open, use the stall and don't stand next to another man peeing. As long as we both keep our eyes pointed straight ahead, I see no reason to go hide.

2. Refrain from farting while your peeing if another man is in the bathroom. If fart can't be contained, use a stall so your face in not seen, or leave the bathroom. If I'm at a urinal and I feel that something else might escape, I'm not going to injure myself trying to stop it.

3. After taking a stinky dump, do not leave the stall while anotherman is in the bathrrom to see you. Use your hearing to tell when the bathroom is empty. Isn't that what courtesy flushes are for?

4. Ensure that another man, perhaps at the sinks, can't see you if you are going to take a whiff of soiled toilet paper after wiping butt. No need because I'm never going to do that.

5. It is natural to lift up your butt to admire a dump you have taken, just ensure nobody else can see you do it. Hell, I call them over so they can admire my work too!

6. When leaving the stall after a dump, wash your hands, or at least run some water to give the appearance of hand washing. The "or at least" part is why I usually use a paper towel to open the door.

7. Shake your private part as many time as neccessary to avoid leaving the bathroom with a wet stain on your pants. Hey, anything more than two times is just playing with yourself!

8. Wipe butt after dump as many times a neccessary to remove residual poop. Some dumps won't come clean without a bath or shower, but wipe and remove as much as is humanly possible. This is a good rule but flush the toilet as you go, don't try to flush a whole roll of TP at one time. Either that or make sure your pants aren't still down around your ankles.

9. Do not look at another man's private part while he is peeing, even though you may have the curiosity to do so. See #1 above.

10. Don't look through the crack in the stall while another man is taking a dump and don't look underneath the stall while taking a dump to see another man's shoes and identify him. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

I suppose it's also a rule not to stand at a urinal and say to yourself (but load enough for anyone else to hear), "Man, that burns!" Or to be in a stall and say, "I don't remember eating that." Wink
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:26 pm

I figure this is as good a place as any to add this.

We've all been there but don't like to admit it. We've all kicked back in our cubicles (or offices) and suddenly
    felt something brewing down below. As much as we try to convince ourselves otherwise, the WORK POOP is inevitable.
    For those who hate pooping at work, following is the Survival Guide for taking a dump at work.

CROP DUSTING: When farting, you walk briskly around the office so the smell is not in your area and everyone else
    gets a whiff but doesn't know where it came from. Be careful when you do this. Do not stop until the full fart has
    been expelled. Walk an extra 30 feet to make sure the smell has left your pants.

FLY BY: The act of scouting out a bathroom before pooping. Walk in and check for other poopers. If here are others
    in the bathroom, leave and come back again. Be careful not to become a FREQUENT FLYER. People may become suspicious
    if they catch you constantly going into the bathroom.

ESCAPEE: A fart that slips out while taking a leak at the urinal or forcing a poop in a stall. This is usually
    accompanied by a sudden wave of embarrassment. If you release an escapee, do not acknowledge it. Pretend it did not
    happen. If you are standing next to the farter in the urinal, pretend you did not hear it. No one likes an escapee.
    It is uncomfortable for all involved. Making a joke or laughing makes both parties feel uneasy.

JAILBREAK: When forcing a poop, several farts slip out at a machine gun pace. This is usually a side effect of diarrhea
    or a hangover. If this should happen, do not panic. Remain in the stall until everyone has left the bathroom to spare
    everyone the awkwardness of what just occurred.

COURTESY FLUSH: The act of flushing the toilet the instant the poop hits the water. This reduces the amount of air
    time the poop has to stink up the bathroom. This can help you avoid being caught doing the WALK OF SHAME.

WALK OF SHAME: Walking from the stall, to the sink, to the door after you have just stunk up the bathroom. This can
    be a very uncomfortable moment if someone walks in and busts you. As with farts, it is best to pretend that the smell
    does not exist...... can be avoided with the use of the COURTESY FLUSH.

OUT OF THE CLOSET POOPER: A colleague who poops at work and is damn proud of it. You will often see an Out Of The
    Closet Pooper enter the bathroom with a newspaper or magazine under his or her arm. Always look around the office
    for the Out Of The Closet Pooper before entering the bathroom.

SAFE HAVENS: Seldom used bathrooms somewhere in the building where you can least expect visitors. Try floors that
    are predominantly of the opposite sex. This will reduce the odds of a pooper of your sex entering the bathroom.

TURD BURGLAR: Someone who does not realize that you are in the stall and tries to force the door open. This is one
    of the most shocking and vulnerable moments that can occur when taking a poop at work. If this occurs, remain in
    the stall until the Turd Burglar leaves. This way you will avoid all uncomfortable eye contact.

CAMO-COUGH: A phony cough that alerts all new entrants into the bathroom that you are in a stall. This can be used
    to cover-up a WATERMELON, or to alert potential Turd Burglars. Very effective when used in conjunction with an ASTAIRE.

ASTAIRE: A subtle toe-tap that is used to alert potential Turd Burglars that you are occupying a stall.
    This will remove all doubt that the stall is occupied. If you hear an Astaire, leave the bathroom immediately so the
    pooper can poop in peace.

WATERMELON: A poop that creates a loud splash when hitting the toilet water. This is also an embarrassing incident.
    If you feel a Watermelon coming on, create a diversion. See CAMO-COUGH.

HAVANA OMELET: A case of diarrhea that creates a series of loud splashes in the toilet water..... often accompanied
    by an Escapee. Try using Camo-Cough with an Astaire.

UNCLE TED: A bathroom user who seems to linger around forever. Could spend extended lengths of time in front of the
    mirror or sitting on the pot. An Uncle Ted makes it difficult to relax while on the crapper, as you should always wait
    to poop when the bathroom is empty. This benefits you as well as the other bathroom attendees.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:42 pm

Manlaw:  Bathroom Etiquete 176229

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content