CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Alan Smithee
TSJFan4Ever
RedBedroom
7 posters

So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks.

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks. Empty So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks.

Post by RedBedroom Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:59 am

What are you thankful for?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks. Empty Re: So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks.

Post by RedBedroom Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:00 am

I am most thankful for my son's and step daughter's health and well being.

What about you all?
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks. Empty Re: So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks.

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:07 am

My family and especially my precious niece, who is not quite a year old. Also, for my "new" job, or rather, a new position at a new school. I'm thankful for my health and for a roof over my head and for good medical care should I need it. I sponsor children in other countries and have a little one in Haiti, right in Port-au-Prince. I can't imagine the conditions in which she is living. I pray that the tent she and her family are living in was not destroyed during the recent hurricane and that she and her family have not been hit by cholera. I really have SO very much to be thankful for, so much I take for granted.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:45 am

My family's health and our jobs.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:27 am

All the good things we got in our lives. I don't gotta pick out anything in particular; all of the good things are worth being thankful over. big grin
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:47 am

Being alive and having family and friends to share life with.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:49 am

great family and frens...
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:41 pm

Right now I'm thankful I'm not sick in bed like I was yesterday. I'm thankful my two sisters and my two nephews are coming and this will be the first Thanksgiving we've all spent together in our whole lives. I'm thankful my sister and her husband have found jobs after walking away from the careers they hated and spending a fortune on career school. I'm thankful that I'm not in college anymore. I'm thankful that we're getting a winter break away from gardening and weeding and canning and bug bites and mowing the lawn, even if I detest snow and ice. I'm thankful that we always have plenty of food, especially around the holidays. I'm thankful I have as great of a mother as I do, who is always a hard worker, and who is the most important person in my life, and that I was raised by her and not by strangers in daycare and baby sitters. I'm thankful I'm going to have a little extra money by the end of the year to spend on the things I want after all the buying for everybody else is taken care of. And I'm thankful for the friends that I have, one in particular I am most thankful that God brought the two of us together, so now I have somebody who I'm like in mind that we can discuss the things between us, that nobody else wants to hear about or can understand. I'm thankful tonight when it's only 13 degrees and the wind is blowing, that I'll be tucked away in my warm home under my heavy covers. For all this and everything else, I am VERY thankful.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:27 am

Aw, what a great bunch of replies. Especially yours, Super. Very well written and you made me tear up at those wonderful things you said about your Mom. I feel the same way about the way Mom and am missing her a lot tonight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:49 am