CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Nystyle709
Chris
Forgiveness Man
7 posters

If You Could Meet One Person From The Conversation Chamber

Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

If You Could Meet One Person From The Conversation Chamber Empty If You Could Meet One Person From The Conversation Chamber

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:56 am

Okay guys, shaky ground topic but I figured I'd try. If you could meet one fellow poster in person from our tiny little group of posters, who would it be, and why? (Okay, you MIGHT be able to say why for two people, but if we go beyond that, it'd loose the point of deciding. Wink ) Let's keep it friendly people. No hurt feelings. Smile
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

If You Could Meet One Person From The Conversation Chamber Empty Re: If You Could Meet One Person From The Conversation Chamber

Post by Chris Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:58 am

Grrr. I can't choose between any of my Chamber family; so I say we hotwire a van and take it cross country and pick everyone up. Razz
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

If You Could Meet One Person From The Conversation Chamber Empty Re: If You Could Meet One Person From The Conversation Chamber

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:00 am

Truth be told.....it will be easier to tell you who I DON'T want to meet. big grin
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:12 pm

There are two people I wouldn't want to meet, but I could find reasons for everybody else.

I feel like I'd probably get along the best with Alan and Tony. And I bet Shale is fun to be around.

TPP would be great for a coffee/tea date.

HG lives in Mass, so we could complain about how much we hate (yet secretly love) Boston.

Supernova would be fun to sit down with at a write-in.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:16 pm

You and I could fight over Madonna and Lady GaGa in person then LOL!

This is a hard one for me cause I like everyone and I would have different reasons for wanting to meet each and every one of them.

I agree I think we would get along fine.

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Chris wrote:Grrr. I can't choose between any of my Chamber family; so I say we hotwire a van and take it cross country and pick everyone up. Razz

co-signs Block party in Oak park, MI!

Hotwire a few of these
    If You Could Meet One Person From The Conversation Chamber White-hummer-sut-dual
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:28 pm

Tony Marino wrote:You and I could fight over Madonna and Lady GaGa in person then LOL!

This is a hard one for me cause I like everyone and I would have different reasons for wanting to meet each and every one of them.

I agree I think we would get along fine.

It's a date. I'll let you know the next time I'm in Manhattan. big grin
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:41 pm

It is hard to name names, because then if somebody has nobody name them, they may get sad. I would meet anyone here for coffee because I wouldn't post here if there was someone who made me uncomfortable.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:37 am