CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+10
TSJFan4Ever
Marc™
CeCe
Tony Marino
Shale
Forgiveness Man
Chris
RedBedroom
Cheaps
Alan Smithee
14 posters

Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber!

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber! Empty Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber!

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:11 am

Late last year, when the anniversary of TCC came up, Mr. Tony made the statement that I was to make a speech. I don’t know if he was serious or if he even remembers but just in case, because I don’t want to incur the wraith of Marino…

The dictionary defines anniversary as the yearly commemoration of a date or occurrence. Some are happy times such as weddings and birthdays. Some are solemn like December 7th and 9/11. January 30th has had it’s share of the infamous. Adolph Hitler was named Chancellor of Germany and Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated. The thirtieth day of the first month has had some happy events to remember as well, but as joyous a day as KISS playing their first show is, it pales in comparison to 1/30/10, the day that our benevolent leader Chris launched The Conversation Chamber.

Although the party was in full swing by the time Chris reached across the Internet to bestow the honor of inviting me to join this community (for which I will always be grateful) it‘s better to be late than never. So, on behalf of the other members of TCC, I say of Papa Chris, three cheers…for he’s a jolly good fellow and so say all of us! Thank you for working so hard to keep a roof over your “family’s” head and for giving us a safe place to play. As another Chris (Rock) would say, “Way to knock out that rent Dad!”

Finally, I would be remiss if I didn’t acknowledge that the fun of visiting here is due to the loyal and active members who continue to participate in the pages and pages of topics that run the gamut from the ridiculous to the sublime. We don’t always agree, but what family members do? And to all you lurkers, speak up!

Long live The Conversation Chamber!!

OK, who’s next?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber! Empty Re: Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber!

Post by Cheaps Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:14 am

great speech Smile

happy anniversary
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber! Empty Re: Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber!

Post by RedBedroom Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:31 am

Awww, that was so cool Alan!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:50 am

alan smithee wrote:Late last year, when the anniversary of TCC came up, Mr. Tony made the statement that I was to make a speech. I don’t know if he was serious or if he even remembers but just in case, because I don’t want to incur the wraith of Marino…

The dictionary defines anniversary as the yearly commemoration of a date or occurrence. Some are happy times such as weddings and birthdays. Some are solemn like December 7th and 9/11. January 30th has had it’s share of the infamous. Adolph Hitler was named Chancellor of Germany and Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated. The thirtieth day of the first month has had some happy events to remember as well, but as joyous a day as KISS playing their first show is, it pales in comparison to 1/30/10, the day that our benevolent leader Chris launched The Conversation Chamber.

Although the party was in full swing by the time Chris reached across the Internet to bestow the honor of inviting me to join this community (for which I will always be grateful) it‘s better to be late than never. So, on behalf of the other members of TCC, I say of Papa Chris, three cheers…for he’s a jolly good fellow and so say all of us! Thank you for working so hard to keep a roof over your “family’s” head and for giving us a safe place to play. As another Chris (Rock) would say, “Way to knock out that rent Dad!”

Finally, I would be remiss if I didn’t acknowledge that the fun of visiting here is due to the loyal and active members who continue to participate in the pages and pages of topics that run the gamut from the ridiculous to the sublime. We don’t always agree, but what family members do? And to all you lurkers, speak up!

OK, who’s next?
    Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber! F_f93027c926d4
    faints clapping clapping clapping bear hug
    Bravo Uncle Alan, bravo.

Seriously, that was a terrific dissertation and I'm touched that you took time out to post this.

Once again, thank you.

Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:04 am

Well, what's left for me to say. Alan stole all the good lines. Razz How bout I just say Happy Anniversary ya'll! Razz Nah, can't just say that! Um, how about sign free copies of my book? Oh wait, they ain't published yet. How about, LOVE YOU GUYS! Hmmm, that's better. I'll need to think on this a little. Wink
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:29 am

Chris wrote:

Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber! F_f93027c926d4
    faints clapping clapping clapping bear hug
    Bravo Uncle Alan, bravo.

Seriously, that was a terrific dissertation and I'm touched that you took time out to post this.

Once again, thank you.

blushing Awww, shucks! Right back at ya big guy! bear hug
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:59 am

alan smithee wrote:Late last year, when the anniversary of TCC came up, Mr. Tony made the statement that I was to make a speech. I don’t know if he was serious or if he even remembers but just in case, because I don’t want to incur the wraith of Marino…

OK, who’s next?

Great Speech! boring
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:19 pm

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat Speech Alan and yes I was serious because I
    knew that you would come up with something original and moving!!!! Its
    such an honor being on this board posting with someone like you and all
    of the other members as well!!!!!! Long Live the Chamber and a
    champagne toast to our host with the most CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber! 566222 Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber! 782463 Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber! 843908 CHRIS!!!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:32 pm

We are going to dance tonight at the CC Party!

Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber! Party-smiley-dancer
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:00 pm

Happy Anniversary!!! cheers (rah) cool dance
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:02 pm

CeCe wrote:Happy Anniversary!!! Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber! 502576 Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber! 86890

CeCe CeCe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CeCe CeCe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CeCe CeCe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CeCe CeCe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CeCe CeCe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CeCe CeCe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CeCe CeCe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CeCe CeCe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CeCe CeCe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CeCe CeCe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CeCe CeCe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:41 pm

^^ hi there! big grin hi there! Smile TONY!!!!!!!
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:41 pm

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:47 pm

Happy anniversary, TCC and everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:13 pm

Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber! AnniversaryCakeVan6A

Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber!!! We made it a full year and here's to many many more! Smile
    Now let's cut the cake and eat!!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:22 pm

Happy Freakin Anniversary CC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:26 pm

cheers (rah)

Happy Anniversary to the wonderful, wonderful group!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:27 pm

RedBedroom wrote: Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber! 502576

Happy Anniversary to the wonderful, wonderful group!

RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber! 672400
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:28 pm

OK, who’s next?

Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber. Chris, you are on helluva a host; thank you for keeping us engaged over the past year. I can safely say that in all this time, you have always come off as congenial, gracious, humble and just damned nice. How are you all those AND fine as hell too, huh? Answer me that. Thank you Marc for finding me at that Aaliyah forum and inviting me over. How weird was THAT? After nearly a decade, I am reunited with some of the people I used to know on AOL back during the friggin Clinton administration.

Oh, and Alan...take a bow brutha, that was a stirring State of the Union address you just gave.

Happy Anniversary CC! big hugz
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:31 pm

Nhaiyel wrote:

OK, who’s next?

Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber. Chris, you are on helluva a host; thank you for keeping us engaged over the past year. I can safely say that in all this time, you have always come off as congenial, gracious, humble and just damned nice. How are you all those AND fine as hell too, huh? Answer me that. Thank you Marc for finding me at that Aaliyah forum and inviting me over. How weird was THAT? After nearly a decade, I am reunited with some of the people I used to know on AOL back during the friggin Clinton administration.

Oh, and Alan...take a bow brutha, that was a stirring State of the Union address you just gave.

Happy Anniversary CC! Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber! 56354

Nhaiyel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber! 672400
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Hugs to you too Tony!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:33 pm

we be clubbin!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:35 pm

DJ Alan!
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:37 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    Nhaiyel wrote:

Happy Anniversary CC! Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber! 56354

Nhaiyel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Anniversary Conversation Chamber! 672400

Tony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss
    What is happening brutha?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:39 pm

Hey guys, have a great night. I have to scoot. Enjoy the celebrating!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:35 pm