CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Nystyle709
Marc™
6 posters

Are You Happier Single or In a Relationship?

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Are You Happier Single or In a Relationship? Empty Are You Happier Single or In a Relationship?

Post by Marc™ Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:46 am

For me....whatever the situation is, I yearn for the opposite. When I'm attached, I can get easily bored and very soon start feeling like the relationship is a liability...but when I'm single, I need love.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Are You Happier Single or In a Relationship? Empty Re: Are You Happier Single or In a Relationship?

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:54 am

Marc™️ wrote:For me....whatever the situation is, I yearn for the opposite. When I'm attached, I can get easily bored and very soon start feeling like the relationship is a liability...but when I'm single, I need love.

Okay, LL. love you bear hug
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Are You Happier Single or In a Relationship? Empty Re: Are You Happier Single or In a Relationship?

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 am

Eh, I'm not the type that needs to be in a relationship. I can be happy with someone just as much as I can be by myself. So it's not a matter of me preferring one over the other. Whatever my marital status is, it is what it is.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 am

Nystyle709 wrote:Okay, LL. love you bear hug

Eh, I don't know...that nigga said something about laying down his jacket so she can walk over a puddle.

* *snicker* *

No.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:16 am

Marc™️ wrote:

Eh, I don't know...that nigga said something about laying down his jacket so she can walk over a puddle.

* *snicker* *

No.

LMAO! Only if she buys you a new one after that huh?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:16 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:Eh, I'm not the type that needs to be in a relationship. I can be happy with someone just as much as I can be by myself. So it's not a matter of me preferring one over the other. Whatever my marital status is, it is what it is.
    co-signs

I was with Brenda for 20 years
    With Jim for 5 years
    Played house with Lorely for 6 months

All the rest of my life I have been single. They both have advantages.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:53 am

I've been single all my life and I wouldn't have it any other way.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:16 am

I have not been single for a very long time. But back in the day, I didn't need a relationship to feel content. But I did like having a guy in my life to do things with...and not just sexual. I just liked to date and have fun with a male.
    femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

Post by femme fatale Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:56 am

Marc™ wrote:For me....whatever the situation is, I yearn for the opposite. When I'm attached, I can get easily bored and very soon start feeling like the relationship is a liability...but when I'm single, I need love.

I'm like you. When I'm by myself, I long for companionship. When I'm dating, I sometimes lose interest quick and look for ways out. Just haven't met that RIGHT person I guess.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:36 pm