CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+8
Forgiveness Man
Tony Marino
Shale
Marc™
Alan Smithee
Dan70
blonde
Chris
12 posters

Public/private nudity: your opinion.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Public/private nudity: your opinion. Empty Public/private nudity: your opinion.

Post by Chris Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:59 am

What's your opinion of public nudity? Are you comfortable being nude around a bunch of other people? Would you be offended or uncomfortable if you when you stopped to visit your (platonic) friend at their place, they answered the door in the buff and didn't put any clothes the whole time you were there? Later, if that same friend invited you to their clothing-optional barbecue, would you go? And if you did, would you bare it all?
    blonde
    blonde
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 2

Public/private nudity: your opinion. Empty Re: Public/private nudity: your opinion.

Post by blonde Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:16 am

wouldn't bother me a bit, and I'd have no problem "baring it all" at the barbeque either- unless i was doing the grilling. haha
    In reality, people aren't perfect (or even close to it) and if everyone is naked then it kinda takes the pressure off in a way. Cause you'd come to the realization that all bodies are different, and thats ok cause it doesn't really matter.
    I think naked people are funny looking! Not sexy; unless its private. Normal everyday naked people aren't "all that" Smile Its kinda comical.
    Public/private nudity: your opinion. 584214 Public/private nudity: your opinion. 176229
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Public/private nudity: your opinion. Empty Re: Public/private nudity: your opinion.

Post by Chris Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:20 am

blonde wrote:wouldn't bother me a bit, and I'd have no problem "baring it all" at the barbeque either- unless i was doing the grilling. haha
    In reality, people aren't perfect (or even close to it) and if everyone is naked then it kinda takes the pressure off in a way. Cause you'd come to the realization that all bodies are different, and thats ok cause it doesn't really matter.
    I think naked people are funny looking! Not sexy; unless its private. Normal everyday naked people aren't "all that" Smile Its kinda comical.
    Public/private nudity: your opinion. 584214 Public/private nudity: your opinion. 176229
    Hello!
    Blonde, once again welcome to the Chamber! Methinks you're gonna get along great here. :biggrin:
    blonde
    blonde
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by blonde Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:36 am

LMSWAO! Thanks sweetie Smile

I see that YOU didn't write an answer- playing shy? ! Public/private nudity: your opinion. 876550

i'm going to bed now...and yep- naked as a jay bird...
    lol...i'll be back tomorrow
    fully clothed
    Wink
    Dan70
    Dan70
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 6

Post by Dan70 Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:55 am

Depends on how many of the others in attendance are in the buff too. I'm a follower, wouldn't be the only one there clothed or be one of only three people bold enough to bare it all.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:42 am

blonde wrote:I'd have no problem "baring it all" at the barbeque either- unless i was doing the grilling. haha

Yeah. I wouldn't want it to turn into that kind of "weenie" roast. :biggrin:
    blonde
    blonde
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by blonde Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:59 am

alan smithee wrote:

Yeah. I wouldn't want it to turn into that kind of "weenie" roast. Public/private nudity: your opinion. 372971

Never fry bacon in the nude either; ouch, ouch OUCH.. Public/private nudity: your opinion. 371458
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:41 am

Chris wrote:What's your opinion of public nudity? Are you comfortable being nude around a bunch of other people? Would you be offended or uncomfortable if you when you stopped to visit your (platonic) friend at their place, they answered the door in the buff and didn't put any clothes the whole time you were there? Later, if that same friend invited you to their clothing-optional barbecue, would you go? And if you did, would you bare it all?

Mmmm naked people. Seriously I don't care. I wouldn't be obscene with it and walk down the street with no clothes on....or do something that would get me arrested....but if somebody I knew was throwing a naked pool party, then 9 times out of 10 if I went I would keep with the atmosphere and at some point show my ass too. Public/private nudity: your opinion. 955690
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:52 pm

blonde wrote:LMSWAO! Thanks sweetie Smile

I see that YOU didn't write an answer- playing shy? ! Public/private nudity: your opinion. 876550

i'm going to bed now...and yep- naked as a jay bird...
    lol...i'll be back tomorrow
    fully clothed
    Wink

Me, shy? Never. blushing For me it would, I suppose, depend on the tone of the atmosphere. I'm not a nature boy, and wouldn't answer the door in the nude, but I might swing by a clothing optional backyard get together. lol
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:37 pm

Well, I guess a reply to this thread is expected, since many of you know me as a nudist who often hangs out at the local nude beach (not today). So, no problem for me being naked in a group of ppl, large or small. Also I used to work as a model in the life drawing classes at all the art schools, so I am used to being naked in a room full of clothed ppl studying my ENTIRE body in detail

Been doing nude with others since the "hippie" days in New Orleans communes & crash pads.

Public/private nudity: your opinion. 2009_s10
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Shale wrote:Well, I guess a reply to this thread is expected, since many of you know me as a nudist who often hangs out at the local nude beach (not today). So, no problem for me being naked in a group of ppl, large or small. Also I used to work as a model in the life drawing classes at all the art schools, so I am used to being naked in a room full of clothed ppl studying my ENTIRE body in detail

Been doing nude with others since the "hippie" days in New Orleans communes & crash pads.

Public/private nudity: your opinion. 2009_s10

Where is the rest of the picture???? big grin
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:50 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Where is the rest of the picture???? :biggrin:

In ur PM box. smug
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:51 pm

I can be gymnophobic so no to most of this. Only in the most select of circumstances and that's about it. Besides, no-clothes BBQ sounds uncomfortable. And if somebody is answering the door in the nude, then I will make them regret it. Razz
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:07 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:I can be gymnophobic so no to most of this. Only in the most select of circumstances and that's about it. Besides, no-clothes BBQ sounds uncomfortable. And if somebody is answering the door in the nude, then I will make them regret it. Razz

Come on admit it, you have done nude dancing in front of a mirror. booty shake
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:11 pm

I'm totally comfortable w/it!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Come on admit it, you have done nude dancing in front of a mirror. booty shake

Maybe when I was younger, but it's been a good 12 years since. Razz
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:14 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:

Maybe when I was younger, but it's been a good 12 years since. Razz

big grin
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

:biggrin:
    The only mirror dancing going on is in teh fiction. Razz
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:50 pm

Chris wrote:What's your opinion of public nudity?

Should be forbidden.

Are you comfortable being nude around a bunch of other people?

Depends on who and where I am.

Would you be offended or uncomfortable if you when you stopped to visit your (platonic) friend at their place, they answered the door in the buff and didn't put any clothes the whole time you were there?

My platonic friend? Smile Not at all.

Later, if that same friend invited you to their clothing-optional barbecue, would you go? And if you did, would you bare it all?

Yeah, I'd prob. go. I'd definitely show up with clothes on but once I get tipsy enough, I'll prob. get with the program.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

Yeah, I'd prob. go. I'd definitely show up with clothes on but once I get tipsy enough, I'll prob. get with the program.

Cognac for Nystyle.....on me. big grin
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Marc™ wrote:

Cognac for Nystyle.....on me. Public/private nudity: your opinion. 372971

You my nigga! That's the one too. Nystyle likes brown licks. Public/private nudity: your opinion. 372971
    blonde
    blonde
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by blonde Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:41 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Where is the rest of the picture???? Public/private nudity: your opinion. 372971

I was gonna ask the same thing! Wink
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:34 am

Where is the rest of the picture???? :biggrin:
    It's a little closer to the sand along with the sign that reads, "No pointing and laughing." I'm not speaking of Shale of course. I've seen his underwear shot and with a package like that he could be working for UPS Wink
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:29 pm

Chris wrote:What's your opinion of public nudity? Are you comfortable being nude around a bunch of other people? Would you be offended or uncomfortable if you when you stopped to visit your (platonic) friend at their place, they answered the door in the buff and didn't put any clothes the whole time you were there? Later, if that same friend invited you to their clothing-optional barbecue, would you go? And if you did, would you bare it all?
    Okay, I'm pretty comfortable being nude in front of people and all, or I guess a better way to say it would be that I'm "used to it" (I'm in the military after all), and I've seen most of my male friends naked at some point or another (just as they've likely seen me naked before), but answering the door naked and just hanging around naked all day long would probably be a bit awkward, especially in mixed company. I'm not particularly self concious about my body or anything, but seeing a bunch of naked people all around you might be a bit "arousing" and I wouldn't want to be seen naked like that. I might go to a bbq where other people were naked, but I don't think I'd be willing to just be naked the whole time.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:01 pm

[quote="captainbryce"]
    Actually, I tell ppl to just do it. If you go to a nudist function where you are not required to strip, pretty soon most ppl do strip because they feel odd with clothes on.

Also, guys worry about getting boners. Seldom happens. For one thing the nudity is so NORMAL you start carrying on normal conversations and forget about all the boobs, ass and cocks around you. Consider also, I'm a nudist as are all my friends my age. It's not like you are going to be nude at the Playboy mansion or a Playgirl picnic with naked calendar guys. Think of naked 50 and 60 year olds and get a boner. (OK, some young men do get boners over me and I am thankful for the pervs in this world - but most don't)

So, Capt. if you get down to S. FL let me know. Would love to take you out to Haulover Beach. BTW, there's a section of mostly gay men - unfortunately I call it Playa de las Osos. But to each his own.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:13 am