CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Jason B.
Kral
6 posters

Matthew has got SOME mouth!

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Matthew has got SOME mouth! Empty Matthew has got SOME mouth!

Post by Kral Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Where are Bo's balls? He should have pushed Matthew up against the wall for talking to him like that. Bo and Nora are such dorky parents, I can't believe they let Matthew get away with half of what's come out of his mouth these past 2 years. Bo once upon a time could wrestle a man to the ground but can't handle his skin and bones teenage son.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Matthew has got SOME mouth! Empty Re: Matthew has got SOME mouth!

Post by Jason B. Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:08 am

I don't know what happened to Nora. She used to be so much stronger, nervier and succinct a character than she's been these past few years. Today she's a milquetoast blowpop.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:30 am

TPTB have totally destroyed Nora and turned her into a hypocritical bitch who twists the law and abuses it for her own gain. Matthew truly is her son. I can't stand him, nor her. The last time I remember truly like Nora was when she was in the coma. Seemed she went through a personality change that left her breaking the law and abusing her office once she woke up. She's become such a pathetic character the last few years.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:14 am

Nora was lobotomized. She's nothing like the character she was fifteen years ago. Although, to be fair, the same could be said about all of the characters who were there fifteen years ago. As far as Matthew goes, that kid just leaves an awful taste in my mouth. It's been that way ever since EA took over the role. I didn't care for him when Matthew was a wooden goody-goody child, and I don't care for him playing Matthew as a mouthy teenager with an attitude problem. He has improved tremendously as an actor, but still, there's just something 'dark' and gloomy about that kid that won't go away, no matter which angle the character is played.

If they go ahead with this SORASing of Jack, I *really* hope that they pit the two of them against one another.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:21 pm

He sure has and it is past time someone knocked him in it. If they don't get him away from Clint he is going to get even worse.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:29 pm

I agree he's snotty, but right now, what exactly can Bo do without being a hypocrite. Bo believes he's cheated on Nora; Matthew is 100% right. I think Matthew has every right to be livid.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:50 pm

ITA Chris - lobotomized is the exact word to describe Nora. She is nothing like she once was. They've turned her into a morally corrupt rogue DA. I'm also not a fan of MAtthew at all - not since that arrogance attitude started. I'm so tired of TPTB feeling they have to go this route with every single teenager. It all but ruined Starr when they paired her with Cole and turned her into a little snot and now theyr'e doing it with Matthew. I'm sure it'll happen with nuJack, too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:22 am