CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
CeCe
Marc™
Alan Smithee
Cheaps
Nystyle709
Shale
RedBedroom
11 posters

What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  Empty What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?

Post by RedBedroom Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:43 pm

I was just stalking photos on FB and a young man I know just got the worst tattoo ever. It looks like two bleeding bullet holes from his neck. Granted, I haven't seen them in person, but they look awful in the pic and I suspect that in person, they are going to look like a pair of hickies from a distance.

So what is the worst ink you have seen somebody do?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  Empty Re: What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?

Post by Shale Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:18 am

I have seen some ugly ones and wonder why anyone would put that on their bod. I have five tats myself, all with some significance to me (3 of my own design).

But some ppl put ugly skulls and other atrocious mostrosities on their skin forever and it makes you wonder where their head is at.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  Empty Re: What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:27 am

I've seen quite a few. Saw a dude with a tattoo right above his upper lip that read "Will eat pussy".
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:05 am

Nystyle709 wrote:I've seen quite a few. Saw a dude with a tattoo right above his upper lip that read "Will eat pussy".

ha HA!! wat the F**K? crazy.. sorry but that made me laugh
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:12 pm

LMAO!

Nystyle709 wrote:I've seen quite a few. Saw a dude with a tattoo right above his upper lip that read "Will eat pussy".

Wow. I bet he's a babe magnet. They say it pays to advertise.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:57 pm

alan smithee wrote: What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  136616

Not really because he was ugly as hell. I wouldn't let him do that to me if you paid me.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:02 pm

cheaps wrote:

ha HA!! wat the F**K? crazy.. sorry but that made me laugh

I wondered what kind of job that fool had......or if he even had one.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:28 pm

I don't know what the "ugliest" one I've seen is....but I think it's pretty ugly when people get their whole chest or back tatted up. I just don't understand that. To me that's like manic mutilation.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:24 am

NY, you friggin win the prize. There is not ink worse than that.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:19 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
    alan smithee wrote: What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  136616

Not really because he was ugly as hell. I wouldn't let him do that to me if you paid me.

NY, I hope you know I was being sarcastic. Maybe he should hook up with this guy.

Funny Pictures
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:00 pm

alan smithee wrote:
    Nystyle709 wrote:

NY, I hope you know I was being sarcastic.

I know. But I was just stating. I know there is some chick out there somewhere in the world who would've found that 'enduring'.

Maybe he should hook up with this guy.

What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  Armpit_tatoo

LOL. (shaking my head).
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:13 pm

I know there is some chick out there somewhere in the world who would've found that 'enduring'.

You mean he "takes a ticking and keeps on licking"? That's even less funny if you don't know the old Timex watch commercials.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:09 pm

alan smithee wrote:
    NY, I hope you know I was being sarcastic. Maybe he should hook up with this guy.

Funny Pictures

Hey, I'd tap that. salivate

I mean, ya think he's advertising for some bi guy to poke his pit?

BTW, this ain't the worse tat I've seen, just an amusing way to deal with a big body scar.

What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  SoBe07-21-07ScarTatweb
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:30 pm

alan smithee wrote:

Funny Pictures

o-m-g it took me a minute to catch on. ew ROFLMAO!

CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:48 pm

ok now that I think I may have recovered lol....a year or two ago there was a guy on Hell's Kitchen that got the logo tattooed on his stomach. Guy was cute, but seriously? And I've seen pictures of people who've gotten that gigantic Sons of Anarchy tat on their back. I can see really liking a tv show, but....no.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:44 pm

I think any tattoo on the tongue is ugly.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:07 pm

I think any tattoo on the face, neck or chest (particularly in color and not in black ink) is especially ugly. Ugh! I think tattoos should be reserved for the biceps. It seems like a good place for them.
    JnastE
    JnastE
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  Empty TRUE STORY

Post by JnastE Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:24 pm

Ok, so I registered just to comment on this thread. I was there when the dude came in to get it done. Me and the door girl were sitting there, and he walks in and says "I want to get a tattoo on my upper lip." The door girl says "What do you want on it", he replies "text", she asks "what do you want it to say?". He went on to say he didn't want to offend her, but she assured him she's heard the worst. He tells us what he wants and we are like WOW. Dude goes through with it, but we knew he was serious because he already had tribal face tattoos with his eyebrows shaved off that read on one "I LOVE" and the other "MYSELF". I found this thread by trying to google him. HAHA.

What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  345iipz
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:03 am

What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  Ugliest-Tattoos-1
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Impact wrote:What is the worst, ugliest or lamest tattoo you have ever seen?  Ugliest-Tattoos-1

WTF?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:10 pm