CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

It would have been a better twist if Preston came back already married to her.

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

It would have been a better twist if Preston came back already married to her. Empty It would have been a better twist if Preston came back already married to her.

Post by Marc™ Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:56 pm

That's the reveal I was waiting for. The whole "engaged" thing was dropping the ball.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

It would have been a better twist if Preston came back already married to her. Empty Re: It would have been a better twist if Preston came back already married to her.

Post by RedBedroom Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:16 pm

I kind of like the way they went, as the whole "come back married" thing has been done to death and this way, it adds to it.

The way the girl "upped" Lynette by not taking that ring was just too good. Should make for a good story line within that family.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

It would have been a better twist if Preston came back already married to her. Empty Re: It would have been a better twist if Preston came back already married to her.

Post by RobbieFTW Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:48 am

I can't wait to see more squabbling between Lynette and Preston's girlfriend. That's gonna be fun to watch.
    SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by SecHandNews Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:16 pm

What's that woman's name? I forget. Oh but IA that it's better to see them go through an engagement rather than they coming back already married (which sorta FORCES the viewers to accept her) because they become more eventful through the courtship. Personally I don't think they're going to make it to the alter. I suspect that Lynette is right about her!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:59 pm