CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Big Brother 13 Twist: Dynamic Duos

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Big Brother 13 Twist: Dynamic Duos Empty Big Brother 13 Twist: Dynamic Duos

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:43 am

Julie Chen has made the Big Brother 13 twist official after an appearance last night on ET Canada’s debut of the BB13 House tour (see video below). Our favorite reality host let the annual summer mystery be at least partially resolved with this comment:

“Dynamic Duos from the past will have a significant role this season.”

A common reaction to Ms. Chen’s statement was that we’d be seeing past Big Brother houseguests return to Big Brother 13, but I’m taking this in another direction. I think it’s more likely we’ll see pairings involving friends from outside the game similar to BB6′s twist which featured seven pairs with secret alliances, each thinking they were unique in their advantage. As always, that’s just speculation on my part and we’ll have to wait to see just what “dynamic duos” will really mean for this season of Big Brother.

The Big Brother 13 cast will be announced on Thursday morning as part of CBS’ The Early Show, so we won’t have to wait much longer to have this mystery solved. I’ll have all the cast pics and bios posted early tomorrow with an alert on our Facebook page.

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-13-twist-dynamic-duos/
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Big Brother 13 Twist: Dynamic Duos Empty Re: Big Brother 13 Twist: Dynamic Duos

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Tony, thanks for posting that!!!!! As much as I am so excited for the premier, I hadn't thought about BB much this week. I just came to this area to tell you how very, very, very cool your new profile pic is!! LOVE it!

Something to do with duos again...hmm. That sounds ok. Whatever it is, I hope it is good because I don't want it all figured out within the first week!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:19 pm

Thank you Red, I like the profile pic too, something different. Whatever the twist is I can accept it as long as Jesse and Evil Dick are not involved. Sounds good though. We have to wait until tomorrow to see the cast, hope I remember.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:03 pm

If you forget, it will be online. I recorded that news program right after I read your post! Fingers crossed for some interesting people.

Been thinking of the twist. Here is my stab in the dark on what it could be. There are some special evictions where a HG leaves, but then gets to chose a past HG (from another season) from a list, to come in the game, and if they win, the evicted hg gets a share of the money. I don't think they have ever done anything where an evicted hg has any shot at money anymore while not playing the game. I am not counting those that got to come back in.

I am anxious to look at IMDb tonight to see what people are predicting. Mine is probably so wrong, but all I came up with! What is your guess, if you have one?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:39 pm

Very good guess Red I would like to go on your theory. I honestly have no idea what the twist is but I am thinking it has to do with some past villainous house guest returning to wreak some havoc. Can 't wait to see the house guests tomorrow.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:03 am

Well, IMDb really did not have many posts about it.

I just can't get into the layout of Jokers. So, while I am sure there are multiple speculations there, I didn't look long enough to find any.

How fun and awesome that NYstyle is going to give BB a shot!!!!!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:08 am

Oh, and Sailorlover, I hope you are with us!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:12 am