CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Tony Marino
Supernova
RobbieFTW
Cheaps
Chris
9 posters

Have you ever called the police on a neighbor?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Have you ever called the police on a neighbor? Empty Have you ever called the police on a neighbor?

Post by Chris Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:34 am

Has a neighbor ever been such a nuisance that you wound up called calling 9-11?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Have you ever called the police on a neighbor? Empty Re: Have you ever called the police on a neighbor?

Post by Cheaps Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:56 am

no i have never called the popo on anyone
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Have you ever called the police on a neighbor? Empty Re: Have you ever called the police on a neighbor?

Post by RobbieFTW Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:44 am

No but I do live next door to a crazy psycho lady who is forever screaming at her kids like a maniac. Her OTHER neighbor called CPS on her.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:29 am

Oh yeah we once called the police on our next door neighbors, but you don't think they actually came, do you? ROFLMAO!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:11 pm

I may have to call the police on the kid next door this summer if he dosen't stay off my property with his half wit friends.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:26 pm

I have called, but only because I saw him on Crime Stoppers for "incest" whatever the heck that means...Not child molesting, "incest"...Anyway by the time I saw that I realized he was some kind of scammer so I didn't feel bad calling (he stole my husbands gun- not by force but he promised to trade him a quad for it and never produced the quad but kept the gun).
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:20 pm

I had to call when a neighbor hit my car in the parking lot. He was drunk and begged me not to call, promising to pay for damages, but I couldn't trust him. He and the guy with him were nervous as can be. They police did not even bust him for DUI, though they were both clearly not sober. But at least it was on record so it could be filed with his insurance.

To make it stranger, after the police left the guy with him told me that he is a stripper and my neighbor was his manager, and I had made them late for a gig. He seemed pissed at me.

Anyway, I ran into him at a bar a few years after that (I moved shortly after he hit the car) and he said that because of all that his insurance dropped him and he couldn't find new insurance. Years prior to hitting my car he had been in a big motorcycle accident in the city that had made him lose an arm and it was all his fault because it was related to him going almost 100mph in a 45. So, I guess when he hit my car, insurance had had enough of him messing up.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:07 pm

Never had a reason to, but if I did.....I will.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:57 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I had to call when a neighbor hit my car in the parking lot. He was drunk and begged me not to call, promising to pay for damages, but I couldn't trust him. He and the guy with him were nervous as can be. They police did not even bust him for DUI, though they were both clearly not sober. But at least it was on record so it could be filed with his insurance.

To make it stranger, after the police left the guy with him told me that he is a stripper and my neighbor was his manager, and I had made them late for a gig. He seemed pissed at me.

Anyway, I ran into him at a bar a few years after that (I moved shortly after he hit the car) and he said that because of all that his insurance dropped him and he couldn't find new insurance. Years prior to hitting my car he had been in a big motorcycle accident in the city that had made him lose an arm and it was all his fault because it was related to him going almost 100mph in a 45. So, I guess when he hit my car, insurance had had enough of him messing up.

What a jerk, too bad for him, you did the right thing calling the cops Red, its his problem that he had to suffer the consequences not yours.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Good for you, Red! The guy needed to learn to be more carefully. Hopefully no one will ever insure him.

I've never called the cops on a neighbour - never really had a need to, but I know one of my neighbours has called the cops on another house, as the boys will often have loud parties when their parents are gone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:45 pm