CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Nystyle709
GrayWolf
Forgiveness Man
RobbieFTW
Cheaps
Chris
10 posters

Did you ever bully anyone as a kid?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Did you ever bully anyone as a kid? Empty Did you ever bully anyone as a kid?

Post by Chris Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:52 am

When you were a kid, in school or around the neighborhood, did you ever used to harass any of your peers?
    If so, if you saw them today, would you apologize?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Did you ever bully anyone as a kid? Empty Re: Did you ever bully anyone as a kid?

Post by Cheaps Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:55 am

yes i would apologize, me and my girls ONE time harrassed this chic name carolyn after school. we were in fourth grade, i cant believe we did this, but we chased her. i WOULD SO APOLOGIZE if i seen her today. i feel so bad
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Did you ever bully anyone as a kid? Empty Re: Did you ever bully anyone as a kid?

Post by RobbieFTW Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:12 am

Yeah when I was in 3th grade there was this girl named Erin in the 4th grade that I messed with at recess. One of the other 4th graders said to me one day "Go up to her and roar like a tiger", so I did and she screamed, ran away from me and hysterically cried. My mind was immature and I thought it was funny so I kept on chasing after her saying "rooooaaaarrrr, rooooaaaarrrr". When my 3rd grade teacher that had been her teacher the year before heard that Erin was being picked on at recess by some in the class, she got mad and demanded that we leave her alone! I don't know what her issue was but I remember something said about how she had had a traumatic experience at another school. For the next year or so I kept on going "rooooaaaarrrr, rooooaaaarrrr" when I saw her, sometimes she would cry and other times she would just sit there and take it and quietly say "leave. . . me . . ." and then yell "ALONE!" The thing is that i was sometimes picked on too in school so maybe I did it to her to have some of that power others had on me? I hate myself for this memory and WOULD tell her I was sorry today if I saw her.

Last edited by RobbieFTW on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:35 am

I didn't bully; I was bullied. Razz
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:48 am

Maybe I wasn't nice all the time but I can't think of a time when I ever bullied anybody, not my personality.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:36 pm

Nope. Wasn't me.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:04 pm

NO! But I was bullied pretty badly from age 10-13. I went through puberty younger than other girls and had acne and my dad was in the military so I was always the new kid...

It was really awful.

But then I had the satisfaction of getting hit on by one of the guys who bullied me the worst when I was 15 and I felt a little better about it, of course I didn't go out with him, but I wasn't mean to him. I just said no.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:52 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:I didn't bully; I was bullied. Razz

awwww see you needed me around to protect you lil bro!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Nah I was a good kid, the most I ever did was laugh at people. There were bullies in my classes in Catholic School but none of them ever messed with me.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Yep I was a bully and I actually DID apologize for it. In elementary school there used to be this fat girl in my class whose name was Angie. Just about everybody picked on her for her weight, including yours truly. She held up good though....and never gave any of us the satisfaction of knowing it bothered her if it did. Back then kids used to threaten to expose each other phone #'s in class. I remember phone # giving away was a big thing because we'd "threaten" to prank call each other ("yeah I got'cha # and you CAN expect me to play on ya phone!") Anyway....I got her #, but never called her. Then about six or seven years later when I was in late HS and hadn't seen her since the 6th grade, I found her #. Out of nowhere I called her up and asked if it was her. She said it was. I asked "Remember when I used to call you names in class?" She was like "Yeah". Then I said "Just want you to know I'm sorry about that". Then I quickly hung up before she could even react.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:50 pm

No - never bullied anyone, but I was bullied as a kid. I wasn't part of the in crowd and I was really studious. Plus, my Dad was an administrator. There were a few kids who picked on me, along with the rest of the teacher's kids. I wouldn't be surprised if some of those bullies ended up in jail, as they were pretty messed up and bullying wasn't all they did.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:34 am

Tony Marino wrote:
    Forgiveness_Man wrote:I didn't bully; I was bullied. Razz

awwww see you needed me around to protect you lil bro!

I was an only child so I didn't have any protector. I just had to deal with it. Razz I was also kind of introverted. If I was more extroverted, mighta kicked them in the shins. ;D But I could've used you to scare them. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:21 am