CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Would you make your child fight/comfront their bully?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Would you make your child fight/comfront their bully? Empty Would you make your child fight/comfront their bully?

Post by Chris Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:55 pm

If your ten year old was being bullied by one of their peers, would you insist that they stand up to, confront or fight them back? Do you think that this is a responsible parenting method to take?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Would you make your child fight/comfront their bully? Empty Re: Would you make your child fight/comfront their bully?

Post by Supernova Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:37 am

I'd encourage them to fight back, and then if I got a call from the school I'd be saying how surely they previously called the other kid's parents and told them how their child was assaulting another student without provocation, no? Well then why call and bother me? You don't have anything better to do with your day? You've got 900 kids to watch in that school but you find time to call and bug me about something that's handled itself?
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Would you make your child fight/comfront their bully? Empty Re: Would you make your child fight/comfront their bully?

Post by Bluesmama Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:21 am

I always told mine to never start anything but to finish it. And, though she was small, she was pretty ballsy about standing up for herself, too.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:23 am

Yes and yes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:09 am