CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby?

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby? Empty Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:13 am

I wonder if Daniel will ever change his mind about the baby, or if he will be content to let Billy and Victoria raise Lucy without him. I can see him always watching from the sidelines but letting her grow up with them as the only parents she knows.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby? Empty Re: Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby?

Post by gmruss4 Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:55 pm

He might but I doubt it right away because he now see the child is in a good home just as he wanted for her.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby? Empty Re: Will Daniel ever change his mind about the baby?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Yeah - I don't think it'll happen for ahwile, though with SORASing, it might be sooner than we think - lol!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:36 pm

I have the feeling the real mother will come back and cause all kinds of trouble before Daniel does. Victor sure showed his behind about that baby didn't he? What a jerk.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:51 pm

Yeah - ITA about Victor. He showed how little Victoria means to him. After killing her baby, he now snubs his nose at this new baby.

I just hope the baby is a bit older before Daisy returns but yeah - I can see that happening down the road, esp. as Daniel knows the baby is his.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:10 am

Daniel keep thinking about that baby a lot for someone that never wanted kids. I sure hope he don't want to claim her.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:57 am

I know. I've been wondering about that, too. He was so adament he wanted nothing to do with that baby but he really is thinking about her a lot. I hope he doesn't change his mind, either.. Billy & Victoria are so happy right now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:18 am