CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Baby boys or baby girls (which are cuter?)

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Baby boys or baby girls (which are cuter?) Empty Baby boys or baby girls (which are cuter?)

Post by Chris Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Which do you think are cuter: baby boy's or baby girl's?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Baby boys or baby girls (which are cuter?) Empty Re: Baby boys or baby girls (which are cuter?)

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Oh, that is impossible to answer! But if pressed, I would say boys because boys are dressed sporty and girls are often times all dolled up in lace and pink and ruffles that they don't look comfortable.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Baby boys or baby girls (which are cuter?) Empty Re: Baby boys or baby girls (which are cuter?)

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:07 pm

They are all cute and cuddly.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:32 pm

Both are pretty cute. Some kids get WAY overdressed, though. I've gone to the mall and seen kids who look like they're going to meet the queen - usually little girls - and it's just too much. Fine to dress up for a special occasion, but some families really take it too far. I know it's a cultural thing with e families that you are supposed to put on a good front,. Used to drive me friend crazy when she went back to her parents home country, as the family would almost be starving, but would buy expensive clothes so they could put on the appearance of being rich. There's a time and a place to dress up, but kids should also be allowed to just be kids and get dirty and not worry about it.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:31 pm

I can never tell the baby boys and baby girls apart, unless there's something obvious like a pink bow or something like that. Some are ugly, some are cute, but I have relatively no interest in babies - I'm not one of those girls that gushes over them. I'm not a fan of anyone who can't use the toilet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:05 am