CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+10
Tony Marino
femme fatale
RobbieFTW
CeCe
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
TSJFan4Ever
Cheaps
RedBedroom
Chris
14 posters

Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) Empty Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)

Post by Chris Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:48 am

I fear I'm coming down with the flu. I'm burning up, sweating, am experiencing chills, my muscles ache and I have had a headache all day. I think I caught something shoveling snow yesterday. Even though I'm off work tomorrow–thank God–I'm about to go to bed now. Forgive me everyone if I don't post as much over the next few days but I'll still be here, so if anyone needs anything feel free to drop me a PM or email and I'll respond. Hopefully this won't last for too long. Everyone have a good night/weekend.

- Chris.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) Empty Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)

Post by RedBedroom Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:02 am

Feel better soon, bunny.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) Empty Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)

Post by Cheaps Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:20 am

im sorry sad i just came over slight sickness too, ill make u some soup, big grin
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:30 am

Sorry to hear that, Chris. I'm still getting over a REALLY bad cold! I'd have taken a day or two off last week but was just starting a new position and couldn't request the time off. I mean, I guess I could have, but I would have felt bed. Made it through last week on meds, though. This week has been better.

Wish I could make you some chicken soup and bring you lots of orange juice and hot tea, Chris. Feel better soon! There are some really nasty bugs going around.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:45 am

Get well soon Chris! We'll try not to burn the place down while you're recuperating Wink
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:51 am

Poor baby. Get better soon! I had to sleep mine off last night.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:29 am

I think something started going around yesterday. Hope you will feel better really soon!
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:56 am

Hope you feel better Chris. big hugz
    femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

Post by femme fatale Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:29 am

GWS Diddy! Smile
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:58 am

Chris wrote:I fear I'm coming down with the flu. I'm burning up, sweating, am experiencing chills, my muscles ache and I have had a headache all day. I think I caught something shoveling snow yesterday. Even though I'm off work tomorrow–thank God–I'm about to go to bed now. Forgive me everyone if I don't post as much over the next few days but I'll still be here, so if anyone needs anything feel free to drop me a PM or email and I'll respond. Hopefully this won't last for too long. Everyone have a good night/weekend.

- Chris.

Awww man, I hope you feel better soon Chris try to keep warm and drink some hot tea with lemon and honey, works wonders. If your not better in a couple of days see the doctor. I am still getting over the miserable bronchitis I got from shoveling in the snowstorm of December 28, the cough takes forever to go away and having to go out in the cold every day dosen't help.

Get well Bud big hugz
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:09 pm

Thanks for the sentiments everyone; I think I actually feel worse this morning. This is gonna be a bad weekend for me. Hopefully I will be better by Monday morning, so I can go to work.

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:11 pm

Chris wrote:Thanks for the sentiments everyone; I think I actually feel worse this morning. This is gonna be a bad weekend for me. Hopefully I will be better by Monday morning, so I can go to work.

It gets worse before better. Try to relax today my man, and as I said if your not better you may need to see the doc for some meds.

booty shake
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:41 pm

I'm sorry you're not feeling so good Chris! Remember, get plenty of Vitamin C and fluids. And if you need to take a little break from the forum, we totally understand - the important thing is that you rest! Feel better soon! big hugz
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:46 pm

We will all take care of the board for you while you get better and if we encounter some bizarre foul mouthed spewing Troll we will battle him/her with our wits and drive him/her out of the CC!!!!!!

big grin
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:30 pm

Chris wrote:Thanks for the sentiments everyone; I think I actually feel worse this morning. This is gonna be a bad weekend for me. Hopefully I will be better by Monday morning, so I can go to work.

Stay warm and hydrated. Can't stress too much the Vitamin C and clear liquids.

Sweat is good (keep extra dry sheets handy - if you soak 'em that is a good sign).
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:05 pm

Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather Mister Chris. Drink lots of orange juice, eat some chicken soup, and pile on the blankets. Also, a humidifier works wonders too. This winter is a brutal one, we're all going to need to remember to take care of ourselves as we battle snow, chill and sleet.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:04 am

What a way to spend the weekend, though!!!! and better just in time for work.

I guess this means we have to behave while Chris is sick. Anyone bring the matches?
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:35 am

Feel better pawtnuh.

Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) 519SGJMXWXL._SL300_

It works.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:25 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:What a way to spend the weekend, though!!!! and better just in time for work.

I guess this means we have to behave while Chris is sick. Anyone bring the matches?

laughing
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:20 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:I guess this means we have to behave while Chris is sick.

Stop running around with those scissors Tony!!! Red, stop coloring on the walls!! OK, which one of you TP'd Forgivnessman?
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:59 am

alan smithee wrote:

Stop running around with those scissors Tony!!! Red, stop coloring on the walls!! OK, which one of you TP'd Forgivnessman?
    blushing
    WHAT paper trail????? Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) 347906160iwwmadph Oh. . . you mean THAT?!?!?!?!
    I had enchiladas last night. Yeah enchiladas!

Just kidding.
    I'd use rope.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:37 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:What a way to spend the weekend, though!!!! and better just in time for work.

LOL!!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:38 am

alan smithee wrote:

Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) 176229
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:27 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:
    alan smithee wrote:

blushing
    WHAT paper trail????? Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) 347906160iwwmadph Oh. . . you mean THAT?!?!?!?!
    I had enchiladas last night. Yeah enchiladas!

Just kidding.
    I'd use rope.

Wasn't me - I was swinging from the chandeliers!!!! You should see the height I was getting.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:03 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:Wasn't me - I was swinging from the chandeliers!!!! You should see the height I was getting.

Oh I can tell from the footprints all over the ceiling young lady! shake sense n2u

Wink

Nice dismount by the way clapping

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:02 pm