CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+10
Tony Marino
femme fatale
RobbieFTW
CeCe
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
TSJFan4Ever
Cheaps
RedBedroom
Chris
14 posters

Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) - Page 2 Empty Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)

Post by Marc™ Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Nystyle did it....
    Tried to stop her but couldn't.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) - Page 2 Empty Re: Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu)

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:08 pm

Thank you very much. I've been practising all morning.

Hmmm - good point about the footprints. I should have worn different shoes. Better get them cleaned off before Chris comes back....but until then...

Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) - Page 2 DSC01526
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:20 pm

I think we're insured, but someone please confiscate those matches from TSJ. Razz
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Matches? What matches? Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) - Page 2 Devil-8533
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:25 am

Marc™ wrote:Nystyle did it....

I wasn't even here.

Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) - Page 2 876550 Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) - Page 2 876550 Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) - Page 2 876550 Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) - Page 2 876550
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:26 am

Marc™ wrote:Nystyle did it....

I wasn't even here.

Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) - Page 2 876550 Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) - Page 2 876550 Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) - Page 2 876550 Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) - Page 2 876550
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:58 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
    Marc™️ wrote:Nystyle did it....

I wasn't even here.

Mmmmhmmmm....girl I saw you. I saw you wit all them fools up in the spot. Told you bout bringing them rowdy niggas up in here! big grin
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:02 am

Marc™ wrote:
    Nystyle709 wrote:

I wasn't even here.

Mmmmhmmmm....girl I saw you. I saw you wit all them fools up in the spot. Told you bout bringing them rowdy niggas up in here! Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) - Page 2 372971

Eh, man. Feeling shitty (coming down with the flu) - Page 2 Wasn%27t_Me
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:28 am

Sorry I been Waldo over these last few days; this *is* the flu I'm battling. Not quite as bound for death as I was on Saturday, but I'm still pretty dog sick (my throat is murder, and my cough is ugly.) Am taking the week off work, so I'll try to come on and post a little more. Smile
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:56 am

Hey Chris:
    Glad to hear you are feeling a little bit better. The Flu, wow man I never had it so I don't know what its like but from what you described I hope I never do!! Take care of your self and get well quickly Smile

big hugz
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:20 am

Thanks Tony. big hugz This has been going on for five and a half days. I'll concede to being out of commission for seven; hopefully by the end of this week I'll be on the mend.

Wow, you've never had the flu? God must consider you amongst the chosen. big grin
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:32 am

Chris wrote:Thanks Tony. big hugz This has been going on for five and a half days. I'll concede to being out of commission for seven; hopefully by the end of this week I'll be on the mend.

Wow, you've never had the flu? God must consider you amongst the chosen. big grin

Cool now you can stay here all day and post with us!!!!!!!!!

Nope never had it and I never had a Flu shot. I get severe bronchitis which lasts for months, I still have a touch of it from when I got it at the end of December.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:47 am

Tony Marino wrote:

Absolutely! Smile Although the medicine I took has made me a bit drowsy, so I think I'm about to take a little nap. Seems that's been all I've done these last few days, aside from hack, wheeze and breathe out of one semi-clear nostril.

Nope never had it and I never had a Flu shot. I get severe bronchitis which lasts for months, I still have a touch of it from when I got it at the end of December.

Spring can't get here fast enough, can it?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:13 pm

Chris wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:

Absolutely! Smile Although the medicine I took has made me a bit drowsy, so I think I'm about to take a little nap. Seems that's been all I've done these last few days, aside from hack, wheeze and breathe out of one semi-clear nostril.

Spring can't get here fast enough, can it?

Yeah but then as enjoyable as spring is, it brings forth the miserable hot, sticky, stinky, humid summer.

Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:01 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    Yeah but then as enjoyable as spring is, it brings forth the miserable hot, sticky, stinky, humid summer.
    Yeah, rub it in! pissed
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Chris wrote:Thanks Tony. big hugz This has been going on for five and a half days. I'll concede to being out of commission for seven; hopefully by the end of this week I'll be on the mend.

Sounds like you're already on the mend, Bruh-Man. The flu will usually take a week to run its ugliest course. Just take it easy and wait it out...all you can do, really. If you anything like me, on the fifth or sixth day of being sick, you will wake up and decide that you're tired of it and get dressed, to spite how you feel. At that point more than half the battle is over.

BTW, why do I get the feeling that Chris is probably adorable as hell when he's under the weather? Wink Has your lady friend been over yet to give you a sponge bath?

blushing
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:04 am

Glad you're feeling a bit better, Chris. Take this week off to relax and sleep and make sure you're 100% before going back to work. You don't want to get sick again. sending you cyber hugs and positive thoughts.

We'll try and behave, right guys?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:15 am