CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Gallup Finds U.S. Unemployment Up to 10.0% in Mid-February

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Gallup Finds U.S. Unemployment Up to 10.0% in Mid-February Empty Gallup Finds U.S. Unemployment Up to 10.0% in Mid-February

Post by Chris Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:02 pm

http://www.gallup.com/poll/146147/Gallup-Finds-Unemployment-Mid-February.aspx

PRINCETON, NJ -- Unemployment, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment, hit 10.0% in mid-February -- up from 9.8% at the end of January.

Gallup Finds U.S. Unemployment Up to 10.0% in Mid-February Qykaaojpw0oojdkxe0rvvg

The percentage of part-time workers who want full-time work worsened considerably in mid-February, increasing to 9.6% of the workforce from 9.1% in January.

Gallup Finds U.S. Unemployment Up to 10.0% in Mid-February M5wdxcaeseqh23qyaew0_w

Underemployment Surges in Mid-February

Underemployment, in which Gallup combines part-time workers wanting full-time work with the U.S. unemployment rate, surged in mid-February to 19.6% -- mostly as a result of the sharp increase in those working part time but wanting full-time work. Underemployment now stands at basically the same place as it did a year ago (19.8%).

Gallup Finds U.S. Unemployment Up to 10.0% in Mid-February Pgr1z55zzkw6i8j_cbepdg

TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Gallup Finds U.S. Unemployment Up to 10.0% in Mid-February Empty Re: Gallup Finds U.S. Unemployment Up to 10.0% in Mid-February

Post by TPP Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:06 pm

sad Lots of pain and hardship behind those numbers...My heart goes out to anyone who is looking for work right now and I'm thankful every day for my husbands job.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Gallup Finds U.S. Unemployment Up to 10.0% in Mid-February Empty Re: Gallup Finds U.S. Unemployment Up to 10.0% in Mid-February

Post by Nhaiyel Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:44 pm

Now is the time to keep any job you have; no matter how much you may dislike it.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Such prosperity!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:25 pm