CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Alan Smithee
Chris
RedBedroom
TPP
8 posters

Just my kids in the snow, being kids.

TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Just my kids in the snow, being kids. Empty Just my kids in the snow, being kids.

Post by TPP Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:34 am

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Just my kids in the snow, being kids. Empty Re: Just my kids in the snow, being kids.

Post by RedBedroom Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:50 am

"Mom, can I do it super hard?" "NOOOOO"....

LOL...gotta love older sibling interaction with the little ones. Caution to the wind!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Just my kids in the snow, being kids. Empty Re: Just my kids in the snow, being kids.

Post by Chris Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:39 am

Smile TPP, that was great. What a mischievous, but lovable, brood you have there. There's something about young kids in the winter, and their ability to enjoy it.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:56 am

lol, I hate the sound of my voice on the videos but I think it's a little funny how I was trying to "protect" the babies from my 3 yo, but they wanted to play the same way he did!

I also like how happy the twins look in the sled. Smile
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:02 am

The videos are so cool.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:16 am

RedBedroom wrote:The videos are so cool.

Thanks Smile I hardly ever get videos of the kids because I just never think to. I'm trying to remember to do it because they change so fast and you can't go back!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:58 am

Thanks for sharing, what a great bunch! Elijah (?) has his mom‘s smile. I hope he gave it back when he was done with it. Shepherd (?) reminded me of Randy in A Christmas Story, “I can’t put my arms down!” He also has to learn that the snow goes inside the collar, not just rubbed on the back of the coat. (Whistles innocently as someone with a little brother).
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:37 am

awwwwwwwwwwww I love watching kids playing in the snow, thanks for the memories TPP, your kids are beautiful!
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:47 pm

LOL Alan I'm glad that none of them have learned THAT trick yet!

Thanks Tony Smile
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:56 pm

your kids are adorable Smile

TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:30 am

Thanks cheaps Smile
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:21 am

Awww! Thanks for sharing! I remembering playing in the snow at that age and how much fun it was. Smile What an adorable brood!
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:52 am

Nice videos. That's funny TPP, my son's name is Elijah too (named after his daddy.)
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:48 am

Impact wrote:Nice videos. That's funny TPP, my son's name is Elijah too (named after his daddy.)

Thanks Smile It's funny because his name is the most popular of all the kid's names. There is someone who has his same first and last name that uses the same pedi and pharmacy as us and it's been a PITA.

So my younger three all have less common names...

Do you guys go by Eli? I love Eli but my husband doesn't like it so to agree on the name Elijah I had to promise we wouldn't call him that, so we call him Lijah.

This is OT, but remember the thread I made about who would play you in your movie? I think Just my kids in the snow, being kids. Shial_a051109eb_200Just my kids in the snow, being kids. SGG-072348

should play you, based on your avi.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:49 am

Ha. I'm with your husband on the 'Eli' thing, I never liked being called that. I'm Elijah. My boy we initially we called "Lil' Elijah," but over the past year we've transitioned into 'EJ.'

Oh and Shia Labeouf is actually a new one, Jake Gyllenhaal or Tobey McGuire are who I tend to hear thrown at me.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Impact wrote:Ha. I'm with your husband on the 'Eli' thing, I never liked being called that. I'm Elijah. My boy we initially we called "Lil' Elijah," but over the past year we've transitioned into 'EJ.'

Oh and Shia Labeouf is actually a new one, Jake Gyllenhaal or Tobey McGuire are who I tend to hear thrown at me.

Well, that's just from your avi picture. Of course I have a cougar lady crush on him so that's probably why I thought of him, lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:46 pm