CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Tony Marino
TPP
Forgiveness Man
7 posters

I've Sort Of Had One of Those Days!

Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

I've Sort Of Had One of Those Days!  Empty I've Sort Of Had One of Those Days!

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:09 pm

I'm posting this here cause it gets more views than anything else. Razz I've had one of those days and I'm looking to see what y'all can do to combat it. Answer that most impresses me gets a prize. Razz
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

I've Sort Of Had One of Those Days!  Empty Re: I've Sort Of Had One of Those Days!

Post by TPP Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:11 pm

You want a joke to cheer you up?

How did the turtle cross the freeway?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

I've Sort Of Had One of Those Days!  Empty Re: I've Sort Of Had One of Those Days!

Post by Tony Marino Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:12 pm

One of what days, tell big bro about it. Oh and whats the prize?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:39 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:You want a joke to cheer you up?

Very slowly?
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
    thepossiblepolice wrote:You want a joke to cheer you up?

Very slowly?

You need a hint? Take the "F" out of free and the "F" out of way.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:58 pm

Way has an F in it? FORGIVENESS MAN I'm slow today. Will have to clarify!

@Tony: It's College! FORGIVENESS MAN My one class is driving me insane. Razz
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Isn't the turtle supposed to not have legs in this joke?
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:08 pm

I take it there was slapping fight at the Faux Alex P. Keaton meeting.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:09 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Isn't the turtle supposed to not have legs in this joke?

LOL IDK...

You're supposed to say to yourself "There's no F in way"
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:10 pm

^^^^Ah, funny. Razz

Impact wrote:I take it there was slapping fight at the Faux Alex P. Keaton meeting.

Holidaywhobiewhaty? Wink

A slapping fight? I'd love to have seen how that woulda gone over today. Razz
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:12 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^Ah, funny. Razz

Impact wrote:I take it there was slapping fight at the Faux Alex P. Keaton meeting.

Holidaywhobiewhaty? Wink

A slapping fight? I'd love to have seen how that woulda gone over today. Razz

I don't know why I love that joke so much, no one ever gets it...But I am sitting here actually laughing about it right now. It just tickles me for some reason.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:13 pm

Sorry to hear it, what can I say to make u feel better?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:26 pm

^^^^ You can be my personal driver to get me down town. Razz

thepossiblepolice wrote:I don't know why I love that joke so much, no one ever gets it...But I am sitting here actually laughing about it right now. It just tickles me for some reason.

I do get it. FORGIVENESS MAN Thanks. Razz
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^ You can be my personal driver to get me down town. Razz

thepossiblepolice wrote:I don't know why I love that joke so much, no one ever gets it...But I am sitting here actually laughing about it right now. It just tickles me for some reason.

I do get it. FORGIVENESS MAN Thanks. Razz

lol, I'm glad that you get it. I think it's a better "in person" joke...

I'm the same way with the Simpson's episode where Agnes Skinner asks the grocery bagger to fit it all into one bag and not make it heavy (or something like that) and the kid says "I don't think that's possible" and Agnes says "What are you, the possible police?"

I don't ever watch the Simpson's but my family loves them, and that's the only time I've ever laughed out loud at that show. I will totally think about it and start giggling like a weirdo too.

Seriously though, are you okay? I hate to see my friends online having bad days. I know that they are just part of life and we all have them, but they suck when you're in the midst of one.

Hopefully nothing TOO bad has happened and you'll feel better tomorrow.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:09 pm

^^^^Probably is. But yeah, I got it. Wink

I guess we just got the story of your username! FORGIVENESS MAN (I wouldn't have known cause I dont watch that show. Razz )

Am I okay? Get back to me in May! I'll tell you then. big grin I think my day wasn't THAT bad compared to most bad days. It's just kinda knocking me down cause I likely gotta REPEAT this at least once or twice in the next few weeks. FORGIVENESS MAN

Nothing TOO bad has happened, and I got my favorite class tomorrow so unless they all hated my poem, it'll likely be better. FORGIVENESS MAN The bad days will resume later. Razz I'm probably being a tad overdramatic but sometimes I care too much and get easily overwhelmed.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:22 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^Probably is. But yeah, I got it. Wink

I guess we just got the story of your username! FORGIVENESS MAN (I wouldn't have known cause I dont watch that show. Razz )

Am I okay? Get back to me in May! I'll tell you then. big grin I think my day wasn't THAT bad compared to most bad days. It's just kinda knocking me down cause I likely gotta REPEAT this at least once or twice in the next few weeks. FORGIVENESS MAN

Nothing TOO bad has happened, and I got my favorite class tomorrow so unless they all hated my poem, it'll likely be better. FORGIVENESS MAN The bad days will resume later. Razz I'm probably being a tad overdramatic but sometimes I care too much and get easily overwhelmed.

That totally happens to me too. I can empathize.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:25 pm

^^^^FORGIVENESS MAN Yeah, I mean it wasn't anything bad enough that it'd upset everyone. If I didn't really care, I'd be totally content right now. But since I do care, I'm kinda upset.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:42 pm

You really want me to answer?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:47 pm

^^^^^^I actually didn't have you in mind when I asked. Was sort of asking the people on this board who actually don't hate me. Wink
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:50 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^FORGIVENESS MAN Yeah, I mean it wasn't anything bad enough that it'd upset everyone. If I didn't really care, I'd be totally content right now. But since I do care, I'm kinda upset.

I sometimes try to ask myself if it's going to matter in 10 years, 10 months, 10 weeks... The other thing I try to do is tell myself "the well is just a well" and remove any of my own judgments of good/bad and try to see what actually is.

That really helped me when my third child was born and he seemed to have a serious problem that could have left him severely mentally delayed. I was able to recognize that even if he were not the same as everyone else, that didn't mean it was "bad" it was just different.

Anyway, my problem is that I obsess over things that I think are bad or wrong, so those mind tricks that force me to look at things from a different perspective help me, IDK if they would help you with your stuff or not.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:51 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^^^I actually didn't have you in mind when I asked. Was sort of asking the people on this board who actually don't hate me. Wink

You actually think I hate you?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:56 pm

^^^^I get the impression from time to time when I look in. Razz

thepossiblepolice wrote:I sometimes try to ask myself if it's going to matter in 10 years, 10 months, 10 weeks... The other thing I try to do is tell myself "the well is just a well" and remove any of my own judgments of good/bad and try to see what actually is.

That really helped me when my third child was born and he seemed to have a serious problem that could have left him severely mentally delayed. I was able to recognize that even if he were not the same as everyone else, that didn't mean it was "bad" it was just different.

Anyway, my problem is that I obsess over things that I think are bad or wrong, so those mind tricks that force me to look at things from a different perspective help me, IDK if they would help you with your stuff or not.

The problem is this kind of WILL mattern in 10 weeks, 10 months, and 10 years. Maybe it won't be a total matter of life or death but it does matter to a point, so the pressure's on.

I try mind tricks. They usually work well enough until I am back in that situation and am smacked back down again.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:00 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^I get the impression from time to time when I look in. I've Sort Of Had One of Those Days!  593448

In.te.re.sting. I know I'm quite brash, but I don't 'hate' anybody on here. It's cyberspace. Ya'll don't get to me like that. Now, do you want me to say something or not?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:16 am

thepossiblepolice wrote: LOL IDK...

You're supposed to say to yourself "There's no F in way"
    No F***in way!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:34 am

@ny Maybe. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:42 pm