CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Whatever Happened to Baby Jane was....

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Whatever Happened to Baby Jane was.... Empty Whatever Happened to Baby Jane was....

Post by Tony Marino Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:43 pm

on last night LOL I had to watch it, kept me up till midnight. I love Davis and Crawford in that movie!
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Whatever Happened to Baby Jane was.... Empty Re: Whatever Happened to Baby Jane was....

Post by Supernova Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:40 pm

Freaky as hell, but what I find freakier is that there are some things about Baby Jane that remind me of my own grandmother.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Whatever Happened to Baby Jane was.... Empty Re: Whatever Happened to Baby Jane was....

Post by Tony Marino Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:23 pm

Supernova wrote:Freaky as hell, but what I find freakier is that there are some things about Baby Jane that remind me of my own grandmother.

Whatever Happened to Baby Jane was.... 954338
    DanaShelbyChancey
    DanaShelbyChancey
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 10

Post by DanaShelbyChancey Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:16 pm

It is so wild. I only saw it once, and I was falling asleep tired, but I couldn't turn it off. I kept thinking "I hate this movie! I want to go to bed!" but I didn't, until it was over.

Then later I read a review, where the reviewer said "This unpleasant film grips the attention". Exactly!
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:31 am

And it seems it put the two old bitches back on the map, whether for better or worse I'm not sure though.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:08 pm

Supernova wrote:And it seems it put the two old bitches back on the map, whether for better or worse I'm not sure though.

I know Davis followed up with some B movies and I think Crawford did as well. I don't think either did as well as when they were both in their Prime.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:59 am