CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? Empty What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Post by Supernova Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:58 am

pale Now that was one freaky as hell movie last night, and I didn't even see the whole thing. Though it does make you wonder, at a choice between Joan Crawford and Bette Davis, who do you think was the bigger bitch of the two?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? Empty Re: What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Post by Tony Marino Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:10 pm

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove that movie, I saw it was on TCM the other night!!!! In that movie Bette was definetly the bigger bitch,you have to watch the whole thing to see how it turns out!!
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:31 pm

Tony Marino wrote:I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove that movie, I saw it was on TCM the other night!!!! In that movie Bette was definetly the bigger bitch,you have to watch the whole thing to see how it turns out!!

Well obviously in that movie, Bette rules as the biggest bitch but I mean in general. I read for the movie, when Jane's kicking Blanche, Bette kicked Joan Crawford in the head so hard she needed stitches. So to retaliate, Joan put weights in her pockets for the body dragging scene so Bette strained her back. However, Bette Davis' daughter never wrote a tell-all about her, and while that's open to opinion on if it's true or not, a lot of people remember Joan not fondly, and primarily as a bitch.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:06 pm

Rumors, I don't believe that Bette really kicked Joan in the head, she and Davis had an off screen feud going on and I think people used that to make up stories about them.

IRL Joan was the bitch, according to her pepsi husband and her adopted children. They were both outstanding actresses regardless of how they were IRL.

Ever see Bette Davis in Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte? If you liked Baby Jane you would like that one as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:11 am