CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Would you accept a friend request on Facebook of your childhood bully?

kinetic
    kinetic
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 19

Would you accept a friend request on Facebook of your childhood bully? Empty Would you accept a friend request on Facebook of your childhood bully?

Post by kinetic Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:17 pm

This hasn't happened to me personally or anything. Just wondering.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Would you accept a friend request on Facebook of your childhood bully? Empty Re: Would you accept a friend request on Facebook of your childhood bully?

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:15 pm

I've never been bullied but I guess. I've accepted requests from people I didn't like back in high school so it's not that big of a deal. I'm never on facebook anyway. I just have one because my friends made me get one. I don't understand the addiction.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Would you accept a friend request on Facebook of your childhood bully? Empty Re: Would you accept a friend request on Facebook of your childhood bully?

Post by Marc™ Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:37 am

If your one time bully bothered to look you up on a social networking site and sends you friendship request, then I'd take that as an apology. I wasn't bullied, but if somebody I used to spar with 20 years ago hit me up out of the blue on FB, then hey...whatever...

It's not like I even chat with 95% of the people on my friends list anyway. They're just there for vanity.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Good question. I was never the target of a bully, but there are people I did not like at all, and I would not accept them. There is one girl who I was not close to at all and she could really be a bitch. But we actually talk on FB from time to time, and she really grew into a good person.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:58 am

bump

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:45 pm