CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Best Inspirational/Motivational "Self-Help" Music

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Best Inspirational/Motivational "Self-Help" Music Empty Best Inspirational/Motivational "Self-Help" Music

Post by Marc™ Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:31 am

What are your favorite "self help" or introspective songs? You know that "Coming Out of the Dark"/"I Believe I Can Fly" type shit.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Best Inspirational/Motivational "Self-Help" Music Empty Re: Best Inspirational/Motivational "Self-Help" Music

Post by TPP Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:36 am

Marc™ wrote:What are your favorite "self help" or introspective songs? You know that "Coming Out of the Dark"/"I Believe I Can Fly" type shit.

I don't know if this is what you mean, but when I'm feeling down and need to be "lifted up" I like:

It just makes me feel more appreciative of the ups and downs because without the downs you wouldn't notice the ups.

I also like:

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Best Inspirational/Motivational "Self-Help" Music Empty Re: Best Inspirational/Motivational "Self-Help" Music

Post by Marc™ Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:44 am

Yeah, songs that either "uplifting", about keeping your head up and being strong....or songs that may even be serious, introspective or "depressing", but you can personally relate to them.

Anyway, here's one....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:38 pm