CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+22
Kral
Marc™
CatEyes10736
Jill
Rainmaker
Chris
Impact
sailorlover
Tony Marino
Cheaps
femme fatale
gingersnaps
AtownPeep
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Nystyle709
TSJFan4Ever
TPP
Alan Smithee
Supernova
Nhaiyel
CeCe
RedBedroom
26 posters

The Official Royal Wedding Thread [merged]

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

The Official Royal Wedding Thread [merged] Empty The Official Royal Wedding Thread [merged]

Post by RedBedroom Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:11 am

Anybody else NOT captivated by all the royal wedding details? The month of April is going to be ridiculous on the morning news with all the talk of the upcoming wedding. I couldn't care less about it.

If they're together in 20 years, then I'll buy a commemorative plate or coffee mug, because that will really be something.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

The Official Royal Wedding Thread [merged] Empty Re: The Official Royal Wedding Thread [merged]

Post by CeCe Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:17 am

I wasn't captivated the first time either. Two well to do people who will always have anything money can buy are about to get married. Yay.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

The Official Royal Wedding Thread [merged] Empty Re: The Official Royal Wedding Thread [merged]

Post by Nhaiyel Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:38 am

Ugh. I'm right there with you Red. I have been hearing about it so much lately that I actually dreamt about that ish the other night. No joke. It's just funny that you created this thread, because I was going to post about it.

I dreamt that Liz died, but through some odd set of circumstances, Charles didn't inherit the thrown; and so the hierarchy jumped straight over to William. However, he (with his pretentious arse) was so hellbent on marrying before he was handed the rank of king that he held a contest for some broad to be his queen (that chick he's actually marrying wasn't in this story.) Somehow my name was thrown into the lottery and was picked. Within minutes of meeting him, we exchange vows in a "quickie" (by their standards, which only included 10,000 spectators) ceremony before we're even being formally introduced. After the nuptials, we are quickly taken to a back room to get better acquainted.

Alone, William lays on a few minutes of counterfeit charm before he calls himself laying down his "ground rules" about the marriage, and what he expects of me…of me. His phony charm is gone at this point, and he's sounding like an ass right about now. He reveals that he is embarking on some kind of tour that next week, and expects me to be at his side for it. I look at him like he's crazy, but play along. Knowing what a charade it all is, I call myself laying down rules of my own about how things are to be. He looks at me like I'm crazier.

Then…this is where it gets hilarious…he wants to consummate our marriage. Yada…yada…it gets a bit blurry here. After about 20 minutes of lackluster oral sex, it becomes obvious that the reason he is being so "mouthy" is because an erection wasn't in his forecast.

It gets blurrier after that.

After rattling around Buckingham Palace for a few days, haggling with the servants, it's time for my official itinerary as Queen to begin.

Girl…
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:46 am

I don't give a damn about the whole thing at all. I couldn't care less if I tried. I'm not paying any attention to it, somebody's getting married soon, that's the most attention I've paid to it.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:53 am

Nhaiyel wrote:Ugh. I'm right there with you Red. I have been hearing about it so much lately that I actually dreamt about that ish the other night. No joke. It's just funny that you created this thread, because I was going to post about it.

I dreamt that Liz died, but through some odd set of circumstances, Charles didn't inherit the thrown; and so the hierarchy jumped straight over to William. However, he (with his pretentious arse) was so hellbent on marrying before he was handed the rank of king that he held a contest for some broad to be his queen (that chick he's actually marrying wasn't in this story.) Somehow my name was thrown into the lottery and was picked. Within minutes of meeting him, we exchange vows in a "quickie" (by their standards, which only included 10,000 spectators) ceremony before we're even being formally introduced. After the nuptials, we are quickly taken to a back room to get better acquainted.

Alone, William lays on a few minutes of counterfeit charm, before he calls himself laying down his "ground rules" about the marriage, and what he expects of me…of me. His phony charm is gone at this point, and he's sounding like an ass right about now. He reveals that he is embarking on some kind of tour that next week, and expects me to be at his side for it. I look at him like he's crazy, but play along. Knowing what a charade it all is, I call myself laying down my own rules about how things are to be. He looks at me like I'm crazier. Then…this is where it gets hilarious…he wants to consummate our marriage. Yada…yada…it gets a bit blurry here…after about 20 minutes of lackluster oral sex, it becomes obvious that the reason he is being so "mouthy" is because an erection wasn't in his forecast. It gets blurrier after that.

After rattling around Buckingham Palace for a few days, haggling with the servants, it's time for my official itinerary as Queen to begin.

Girl…

Oh, my! What a dream! That had to suck because now when you see footage of all this b.s., you are so going to think about your dream!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:23 pm

Wait...who is getting married in April?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:31 pm

alan smithee wrote:Wait...who is getting married in April?

Apparently Nhaiyel and Prince William.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:05 pm

OMG, I seriously couldn't care less.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:09 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
    alan smithee wrote:Wait...who is getting married in April?

I hope she has him sign a prenup Wink
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:41 pm

Someone's getting married in April? LOL. I'm not really following it - nothing against William and Kate, but I'm just not that into it.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:13 pm

I've barely been paying attention to it. I didn't even know they were getting married in April.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:56 pm

I have my own life to worry about.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:24 am

I'm not paying attention to it for the most part. I heard he's getting married, but don't know to who or when it's supposed to be happening. Not interested in any of it.
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by gingersnaps Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:57 am

I was tired of hearing about it as soon as i heard about it. Care about it even less now since I've been more busy worring about ill family memvers...
    femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

Post by femme fatale Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:13 am

I have never cared for that family period and don't care what they do or who they marry. The publics fascination with them has always baffled me. What do they even do?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:29 am

femme fatale wrote:I have never cared for that family period and don't care what they do or who they marry. The publics fascination with them has always baffled me. What do they even do?

I think they wave a lot. But other than that...
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:22 am

alan smithee wrote:
    RedBedroom wrote:

I hope she has him sign a prenup Wink

In this case, actually, I would be pretty willing to marry him without a prenup.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:39 pm

So you're willing to risk all your stuff if it doesn't work out? Wink
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:11 pm

alan smithee wrote:So you're willing to risk all your stuff if it doesn't work out? Wink

pretty sure she thinkin the other way around Wink
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Nhaiyel wrote:Ugh. I'm right there with you Red. I have been hearing about it so much lately that I actually dreamt about that ish the other night. No joke. It's just funny that you created this thread, because I was going to post about it.

Alone, William lays on a few minutes of counterfeit charm before he calls himself laying down his "ground rules" about the marriage, and what he expects of me…of me. His phony charm is gone at this point, and he's sounding like an ass right about now. He reveals that he is embarking on some kind of tour that next week, and expects me to be at his side for it. I look at him like he's crazy, but play along. Knowing what a charade it all is, I call myself laying down rules of my own about how things are to be. He looks at me like I'm crazier.

Then…this is where it gets hilarious…he wants to consummate our marriage. Yada…yada…it gets a bit blurry here. After about 20 minutes of lackluster oral sex, it becomes obvious that the reason he is being so "mouthy" is because an erection wasn't in his forecast.

It gets blurrier after that.

Girl…

ha HA! wow, thats a crazy dream
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female

Post by gingersnaps Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:46 pm

femme fatale wrote:I have never cared for that family period and don't care what they do or who they marry. The publics fascination with them has always baffled me. What do they even do?

Not much of anything from what I can tell. The only ones who seem to be doing anything were William and Harry when they were in the military.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:10 pm

I am really very happy for the Prince, I hope she makes a good wife for him. I want to see some of the wedding when its shown, I enjoy seeing people happy together.
    sailorlover
    sailorlover
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 2

Post by sailorlover Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:34 pm

I have seen a lot on TV about it. Yes, there is going to be a shit ton on news on the Royal wedding. I know it's 29 April but that's about all I know. GE actually has a fridge that you can buy with Kate and Prince William on the front of it. R U fucking kidding me?
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female

Post by gingersnaps Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:10 pm

sailorlover wrote:I have seen a lot on TV about it. Yes, there is going to be a shit ton on news on the Royal wedding. I know it's 29 April but that's about all I know. GE actually has a fridge that you can buy with Kate and Prince William on the front of it. R U fucking kidding me?

That's totally freaking mental. I can't imagine even wanting their pics on my fridge. I wish them much happiness in their marraige, but just tired of hearing about it every day.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:50 pm

CeCe wrote:

I think they wave a lot. But other than that...

Yeah. The they can teach a seminar on how to smile and wave at the same time. What they're talented at beyond that (aside from having decade long affairs with women who're less attractive than their wives) is beyond me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:18 am