CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+14
Shale
Alan Smithee
Kral
Supernova
RobbieFTW
RedBedroom
Jason B.
Nystyle709
kinetic
stonestatic
Marc™
Nhaiyel
Tony Marino
Chris
18 posters

The Official Dreams Thread [merged]

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

The Official Dreams Thread [merged] Empty The Official Dreams Thread [merged]

Post by Chris Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:05 am

Let's talk about dreams, and how they sometimes shed light.

I've had dreams wear I was using the bathroom, and then suddenly I wake up to go piss. Does that count?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

The Official Dreams Thread [merged] Empty Re: The Official Dreams Thread [merged]

Post by Tony Marino Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:40 am

I have had wet dreams where I wake up and have to use the bathroom, does that count?? twisted twisted twisted
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

The Official Dreams Thread [merged] Empty Re: The Official Dreams Thread [merged]

Post by Tony Marino Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:40 am

Chris wrote:I've had dreams wear I was using the bathroom, and then suddenly I wake up to go piss. Does that count?

Yep sure does!
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

The Official Dreams Thread [merged] Empty Recurring dreams

Post by Nhaiyel Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:29 am

I have this recurring dream that I am driving down highway route 10, and in a quick flash I find myself without a car and walking along side harrowingly close traffic. I have had this dream ever since I was a kid.

Anyone else have any recurring dreams?
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:43 pm

For some reason, I have this recurring dream where I'm back in the second semester of my senior year in high school and am doing so academically poor that I'm in danger of not graduating. So I'm in this haste to pull it together. Then I wake up relieved to realize that I've long since graduated.

Weird.
    stonestatic
    stonestatic
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 24

Post by stonestatic Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:34 pm

I have these dreams sometimes where I'm able to literally fly. Some will be chasing me on foot and as I'm running from them all of the sudden I accelerate off the ground and am flying. Had many dreams like this.
    kinetic
    kinetic
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 19

The Official Dreams Thread [merged] Empty What did you dream about last night?

Post by kinetic Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:03 am

In my dream I was looking for a job on the movie and I somehow got Tarantino's number and he told me to meet him. where he worked was an office located in a mini mall. it looked like a store. I went in and saw him working at a desk with Eli Roth. he looked tired and told me to wait while he dealt with other crap. so I waited in a chair and watched as he dealt with other stuff and other people the entire day before closing up his shop at the end of the day, forgetting I was even there and locking me inside. next day he found me inside and gave me some weird extra job for the film he was shooting right outside the building. the extra job kept me inside a closet away from the action. David Carradine made a guest appearance sometime in the dream while I was waiting inside. he was in the movie. I also somehow fucked up the costume I was wearing.

only part of the second half of my dream I remember was a monkey. somehow my mother ended up bringing home a monkey. It would run off by itself and hide but whenever I said "Come" it would crawl out where it was hiding and jump up on my back. It was awesome.

psychoanalyze away people.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:06 am

Good question, I'll answer this tomorrow (or later on today.)
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:01 pm

I dreamt that me and a really good friend of mine had a falling out and stopped being friends. She got mad at me for something that was basically her fault and I was feeling hurt by the whole ordeal. Then I called her up and tried to explain to her why I felt the way I felt and she wasn't trying to hear it so I cursed her out right after. And we went our separate ways.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:04 pm

I dreamt I was floating in the middle of the ocean on a blanket. confused
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:10 am

So, it was two nights ago...but it was the best dream I have had in a long while. My favorite motocross racer, Chad Reed, is out for the season due to being diagnosed with a medical condition. My dream was that he and I met and I asked him about it and he told me about how he felt about it. I gave him my two cents on how he can make his re-entry into the sport and he was totally receptive and we prayed together. Such a great dream.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:12 pm

Last night I dreamt that for some reason I parked my car at the end of my block, on the busy intersecting street. I got out of the car and locked the door. Just as I realized what I did and how stupid it was, this other car aggressively pulls up behind me. I knew the guy in the other car was up to no good so I in a hurry jump back in my car and locked the door. Then I looked in the rear view mirror and saw that he had a gun pointed at me from inside his car.

Then I woke up!

Don't know what any of this meant and why I dreamt about it but I was kinda unnerved.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:49 pm

I dreamt that I inherited the home library (which must've been about 3000 books) of some guy that I never knew.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:21 pm

I dreamt I was auditioning to be a singing waiter.

** shrugs **
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:18 pm

Dreams not so often, but nightmares almost always. I've had one recurring dream of being chased since I was about 5 or 6. The serial nightmares are worse, I'll wake in a cold sweat, get some water, then back to sleep, and the dream picks up right where it left off.

The just plain oddest was a couple of weeks ago. Odd only because of the "ending" of the dream. Was at a party of some sort, sitting and talking to a man [never met, no idea who she was], the host [ditto- no clue who he was, just had a clue she was "the host"] comes over to us, looks at me directly and hands me a telephone and says "It's for you". I answer, and the voice on the other end says "Time to get up now". Whole dream shatters and I'm awake. Ticked me off royally, the man I was talking to was a cutie too, and I never got his name or number. Drat.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:43 pm

I keep having this dream:

I‘m standing by a river, when all of a sudden I see seven cows come up from the river. These are big, fat cows, and they begin to munch on the grass on the river bank.

Then, I see seven different cows come up from the river. These cows were all thin and ugly. They looked REALLY hungry - like they could eat a cow.

And that's just what they do.

The seven thin and ugly cows eat the seven fat cows!

I usually wake up at this point and visit the bathroom and then go back to sleep when I have another dream.

In this one, I see seven heads of grain. They all grew from the same stem, and they were all healthy and full.

But then I see seven new heads of grain grow up from the same stalk. These were all thin and scorched by the east wind.

And then the seven thin heads of grain swallowed up the seven healthy ones.

I usually have trouble going back to sleep after that.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:57 pm

I had a dream I was running naked in the snow, woke up and forgot I left the window open!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:15 pm

A couple times, I had dreams that put my mind at ease when I was feeling stressed about something.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:06 pm

RedBedroom wrote:A couple times, I had dreams that put my mind at ease when I was feeling stressed about something.

hijack

HI RED!!!!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

The Official Dreams Thread [merged] Empty Dreams

Post by RedBedroom Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi Tony! Happy Hump Day! Hope your day is excellent!!
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW

Male
    Rep : 145

The Official Dreams Thread [merged] Empty Your Last Nightmare (bad dream)

Post by RobbieFTW Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:30 pm

When was the last time you had a nightmare or a bad dream?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:23 pm

Hmmmm, don't know, that's odd because I always say if it weren't for nightmares and weird dreams I'd have no dreams at all. And there was a time a while back that like clockwork, if I laid down for a nap in the afternoon, I ALWAYS had nightmares and would wake up from them and fall back asleep, every single time in the afternoon, that was weird.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:44 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:When was the last time you had a nightmare or a bad dream?

I can't remember the last one - it's been years.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:55 pm

I can't remember the last one either but I remember the most vivid. I won't go into the dream but at the end of it (the part where I woke up) I was being shot in the back with a machine gun. I was as rigid as an ironing board when I woke up from tensing up in the dream.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Funny you should ask. Last week I had a dream that it was five years ago and my old boyfriend offered give a ride to a girl who I suspected he was cheating with. I don't know why, but I was startled awake by it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:02 pm