CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Is anyone suspecting that maybe Matthew

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Is anyone suspecting that maybe Matthew Empty Is anyone suspecting that maybe Matthew

Post by Jason B. Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:32 am

didn't kill Eddie? That he only wounded him instead. The more I think about it, the more things are starting to not fit. I can believe that the whole thing was orchestrated by Clint.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Is anyone suspecting that maybe Matthew Empty Re: Is anyone suspecting that maybe Matthew

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:39 am

I don't know. He stayed with Eddie for a long time and Eddie was not getting up. I think the only way Matthew did NOT kill Eddie would be if somebody was in the doorway and fired at Eddie at the same time Matthew did, but Matthew missed and they fired.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Is anyone suspecting that maybe Matthew Empty Re: Is anyone suspecting that maybe Matthew

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:20 pm

I don't know. I'm thinking they'll end up going that route so they don't have to deal with the fallout but murderers walk the street without fear thanks to Nora, so maybe they'll just have her get him off the way she does all of her family when they break the law.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:46 am