CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Kelly's return has been a bust

ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Kelly's return has been a bust Empty Kelly's return has been a bust

Post by ForeverJash Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:38 pm

Gina Tognoni must be bored out of her skull in this bland little murder mystery. Sort of silly that they brought her back just for this.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Kelly's return has been a bust Empty Re: Kelly's return has been a bust

Post by Jason B. Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:46 pm

This "who killed Kelly's mom?" story is not working for me. Melinda was rarely seen/mentioned and Kelly herself had been out of the picture for years. Why should we care? Also, it seems odd that Dorian is not involed in finding Melinda's (her sister) murderer. That really doesn't make sense, especially since Dorian was initially as convinced of foul play as Kelly is. Now Dorian just gets casual updates from Kelly about her quest to uncover the truth.

Since Kelly's return, she mostly interacts with John...in between petty squabbles with Todd and Blair. She's totally disconnected from the Cramer family, and in the meantime there's no Kevin or even Joey there for her to mix it up with like before.

Funny, I used to enjoy Kelly and looked forward to the character's return. But so far, she's very boring. I guess we just out-grow characters. lol!
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by allison13 Sat May 01, 2010 12:33 am

Word is GT was paid big bucks so what does she care if the sl is a bust?This is not exactly
    Shakespear!She do her best,take the money and stay until something better comes along!
    tandmfan
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by tandmfan Mon May 03, 2010 4:39 pm

The issue that I have with Kelly's return is the writing for her murder mystery story line. I didn't ever see Melinda on screen and I don't really care about her death or who supposedly killed her. I loved Kelly's character, but this time I find her story line to be bland.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue May 04, 2010 11:34 am

They need to give GT a nice juicy storyline, she is a great actress, I have always liked her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:10 am