CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+14
Shale
Alan Smithee
Kral
Supernova
RobbieFTW
RedBedroom
Jason B.
Nystyle709
kinetic
stonestatic
Marc™
Nhaiyel
Tony Marino
Chris
18 posters

The Official Dreams Thread [merged]

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

The Official Dreams Thread [merged] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Dreams Thread [merged]

Post by Supernova Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:14 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:Funny you should ask. Last week I had a dream that it was five years ago and my old boyfriend offered give a ride to a girl who I suspected he was cheating with. I don't know why, but I was startled awake by it.

Pardon me if I laugh, ROFLMAO! laughing LMAO! sounds like a very boring kind of nightmare to me. My kinds usually involve somebody trying to kill me, being caught in a natural disaster, a car crash, or one of those infamous falling dreams.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

The Official Dreams Thread [merged] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Dreams Thread [merged]

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:15 pm

I've been having them a lot lately. Had a story nightmare just the other night.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Supernova wrote:
    CatEyes10736 wrote:Funny you should ask. Last week I had a dream that it was five years ago and my old boyfriend offered give a ride to a girl who I suspected he was cheating with. I don't know why, but I was startled awake by it.

Pardon me if I laugh, ROFLMAO! laughing LMAO! sounds like a very boring kind of nightmare to me. My kinds usually involve somebody trying to kill me, being caught in a natural disaster, a car crash, or one of those infamous falling dreams.

Supernova, I guess you had to be there. It might not qualify as the kind of thing Stephen King would write about but that doesn't make it any less of a bad dream for Cat. But on the other hand, we may have gotten to the root of those dreams where people are trying to kill you big grin
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:59 pm

From the time I was about 9 all the way up to now, I have had recurring dreams about Freddy Krueger. Some of the silliest scenarios too....like he'll be chasing me, and suddenly I'll start to fly. I had that dream in HS....where Freddy was chasing me on foot and then suddenly I started to fly, but then he started to fly too and was still chasing me. Finally I wound up flying to France, where I was safe because Freddy was apparently banned from France. Neutral

Another time the two of us were at the local shopping mall at about 1am. The mall was brightly lit and completely empty, except for me and Freddy....which made it worse, because I didn't know where he was hiding and when he was gonna pop out.

Another time I dreamt that I was at work and for some reason all of us were marching single file into the basement, and at the bottom of the stairs stood Freddy, just standing there silent.

Another time I dreamt I was watching Sanford and Son and Fred Sanford turned into Freddy Krueger.

I told a friend of mine about these dreams and he said that @ this I'm basically fantasizing about him. Heh.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:37 am

i just had one saturday night. i was gonna make a thread about this the other night, cuz i wanted to see wat everybody thought. these are startin to scare me, or im just really like wat the fuck?

ive had bout the same bad dream, 3 times over past few months,

1st bad dream, im in my bed an there is dark figure over me, couldnt really see it tho. an that was pretty much it, but next month or so later, i was watchin tv, fell asleep to tv, and soon as i fall asleep, that dark figure was holdin me, i was laying on my side and it was like he had his arms over me an i couldnt move, i kept sayin "get the fuck off me, get the fuck off me", i turned my head an saw face of old lady, then it turned into a young man, finally it turned into like a face of a pig mask of some sort. i can describe it as sorta wat that one mask looked like in that movie Saw. anyway so im still tryna break away from watevers holding me. after awhile it just dissappears.

then on sat night it was pretty much same thing, i fell asleep watchin tv, and felt this like woosh, i can only describe it like i got hit from behind wit a pillow, which i thought maybe my roommate came in and did, but it wasnt. then again this thing is holding me from behind, this time i couldnt turn around, i seen a glimpse of his hand, cuz they were holding mine together. again i kept saying "get the fuck off me, get the fuck off me," an felt pressure on my arm, and on my rib cage, like he was digging into my rib cage, it hurt. after awhile it was just gone.

i couldnt go back to sleep until close to 5am, and left my door open cuz i felt safer.

now im not even sure if i could call these dreams, cuz its happening right where im at, an it just seems so real at the time its happenin. u know, usually when i dream or even have sorta of a different nightmare, im elewhere and its totally different. there was a thread not too long ago askin when last time i prayed, an my reply was like, a week ago cuz i had fucked up nightmare, i was referring to the 2nd nightmare i had. cuz it was scary.

i dunno wat to make of it...
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

The Official Dreams Thread [merged] - Page 2 Empty What was your last remembered dream about?

Post by Chris Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:59 am

What happened in the last dream that you remember?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:26 am

The last one I really can clearly detail was that my mother was babysitting fraternal triplet 8-year-old boys that looked nothing alike. They befriended us and their mother came to pick them up and we chit-chatted awhile. Then she takes them home and next thing I remember, family and I are in the car and David Rossi from Criminal Minds starts examining the car with us inside it and then tells us that the entire family of triplets/mother were murdered in their home and then shows us a paper article about it. That's all I recall. I believe I told y'all this. Razz
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:18 am

How funny to see this thread this morning. I very, very rarely have nightmares, but last night I did. And I am feeling like shit this morning. My eyes are puffy and I have a headache. The dream was us living in this house, but on our old street, and a teen girl and her mom living down the street, were set on fire by a burglar. These were not real people I knew, but the girl's name was April Wall. And they took her and her mom, dead on stretchers past our place. Only, the sheets were not white, they were mesh so I could see the condition of their bodies. Then I was so sad in the dream because I started to think about the crime rate in Chicago and how maybe I couldn't handle living there. Then all of a sudden Danny and Julie (my guy's friends, I CAN'T STAND) came over and spread used dog bones all over my living room.

How strange. It's not totally random though, because yesterday, I read a thread about someone's house broken into, I was looking at pics of my son riding his bike at the old place and I have been looking for hotels in Chicago for May. Yet, it was still very upsetting.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:55 am

I dreamt that I received a barrage of negative reps here. I don't know why, but apparently I said something that turned a lot of people off. lol
    DanaShelbyChancey
    DanaShelbyChancey
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 10

Post by DanaShelbyChancey Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:12 am

I kept dreaming about a computer file I had to send to the bank this morning. I kept waking up and telling myself not to dream about it, I am going to send it as soon as I get in work, but I dreamt about it anyway.

I am really dull!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:48 am

I dreamt that I was giving birth.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:21 am

Nystyle709 wrote:I dreamt that I was giving birth.

That's the good Lord telling you it's time. Wink
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:47 am

Chris wrote:
    Nystyle709 wrote:I dreamt that I was giving birth.

That's the good Lord telling you it's time. Wink

Heh. Perhaps it was just a five year pre-cursor, lol.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:54 am

I dreamt that I was driving a bus. To where, I don't know.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:15 pm

I dreamt I got a job at JC Penny in the Mens Dept. For some reason the place was open 24 hrs., and I was working the overnight shift. On my first night, I go to work the register....I try to put in some private code that I was assigned and it rejects it. I tell the manager and they figure out why: I had been computer blacklisted from all retail clothing department stores. Then they bring out these DVDs that feature me 2 years earlier at some department store acting all suspicious like I was going to steal something, but I never did....or at least I don't think I did. I woke up before things became less vague.

Odd.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:35 am

cheaps wrote:i just had one saturday night. i was gonna make a thread about this the other night, cuz i wanted to see wat everybody thought. these are startin to scare me, or im just really like wat the fuck?

ive had bout the same bad dream, 3 times over past few months,

1st bad dream, im in my bed an there is dark figure over me, couldnt really see it tho. an that was pretty much it, but next month or so later, i was watchin tv, fell asleep to tv, and soon as i fall asleep, that dark figure was holdin me, i was laying on my side and it was like he had his arms over me an i couldnt move, i kept sayin "get the fuck off me, get the fuck off me", i turned my head an saw face of old lady, then it turned into a young man, finally it turned into like a face of a pig mask of some sort. i can describe it as sorta wat that one mask looked like in that movie Saw. anyway so im still tryna break away from watevers holding me. after awhile it just dissappears.

then on sat night it was pretty much same thing, i fell asleep watchin tv, and felt this like woosh, i can only describe it like i got hit from behind wit a pillow, which i thought maybe my roommate came in and did, but it wasnt. then again this thing is holding me from behind, this time i couldnt turn around, i seen a glimpse of his hand, cuz they were holding mine together. again i kept saying "get the fuck off me, get the fuck off me," an felt pressure on my arm, and on my rib cage, like he was digging into my rib cage, it hurt. after awhile it was just gone.

i couldnt go back to sleep until close to 5am, and left my door open cuz i felt safer.

now im not even sure if i could call these dreams, cuz its happening right where im at, an it just seems so real at the time its happenin. u know, usually when i dream or even have sorta of a different nightmare, im elewhere and its totally different. there was a thread not too long ago askin when last time i prayed, an my reply was like, a week ago cuz i had fucked up nightmare, i was referring to the 2nd nightmare i had. cuz it was scary.

i dunno wat to make of it...

OK, ^^^ I wrote this back in February, and that woosh I was referring to, I felt pressure and this kinda rush of wind. It wasnt heavy, but just like I described, getting hit with a pillow.

I haven't had a dream like this since then. But a few nights ago (Monday), I was laying down for a nap before my night shift. Again, just as I was falling asleep, I felt something else in my room. I'm laying in bed and the fan was goin, I felt something grab my left arm, while I was laying down with my arm just over my head. Again, I felt pressure like it was digging into my rib cage. I'm telling to the "get away, get the fuck off me". I couldn't see what it was as my pillow was blocking my view of this thing, with my right hand I went and grabbed this thing, I'm assuming I grabbed its arm. Then I heard kinda like a squeal or something (like I wasn't supposed to grab it). I said "FUCK YOU", then I heard this thump on the floor, like it leaped from my bed onto the floor. Just then I felt him putting pressure, or hit me on my lower back, it hurt. Then he disappeared. Just then I "woke up." I'd say all this happened within about 15-20 minutes. cuz I remember looking at my cell phone before dozing off, to set my alarm, i remember it was just passed 8:30, then when I woke up, it wasnt 9:00 yet.

Like I stated above I'm not sure what to make of these dreams. Or I don't even know if I can call them dreams because they all happen as soon as I doze off, and they are happening right where I'm at. And it really is disturbing, I don't wanna say its scaring me, but it just about is.

Anybody have any thoughts?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:42 am