CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
CeCe
Chris
6 posters

Do you think a parallel universe exists?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Do you think a parallel universe exists? Empty Do you think a parallel universe exists?

Post by Chris Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:27 am

Do you believe that there could be a parallel universe where everything exists as the opposite of this one?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Do you think a parallel universe exists? Empty Re: Do you think a parallel universe exists?

Post by CeCe Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:17 am

I believe in the possibility but not a hardcore believer.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Do you think a parallel universe exists? Empty Re: Do you think a parallel universe exists?

Post by Tony Marino Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:57 am

I believe that somewhere out in the endless Universe there exists other life forms.
    rienpoet
    rienpoet
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by rienpoet Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:24 am

No. It might have been a good subject for movies, but I simply can't imagine there's another me somewhere out there.

I believe the possibility of another life form somewhere out there, since universe is huge, but even then, I already doubt the existence of a life-form which is the same or similar to the one we have here on earth.

I believe, however, in time travel. Since time is not a straight line, but a bit bumpy and knotty and somehow, somewhere there has to be a way to break the puzzle. To be able to do that, we have to be able to define the variable of other dimensions, other than length, width and depth. Until then, I'll let Doctor Who do it.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:17 pm

Maybe. But I won't put much stock into it. For the most part, I believe there are millions of universes out that and that at least one of them has life.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:52 pm

I won't deny the possibility but worrying about it isn't what keps me up at night.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:06 pm